Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Your Connection is lost

Steveo

A day or so ago Post Nuke crashed. It said something like, script out of range….I restarted the server and thought nothing of it, figuring it was just some stray bug or mapping error someone had made.

But then I realized,  NO ONE can log onto Post Nuke!  Not even me!  Server is running fine,  PORT is same,  and No-Ip service is  set up  right.  And also,  my other game I host, City of the Dead, is working  fine, or at least I can log in.

Here is the message everybody gets when they try to log into Post Nuke....

[![](http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/3603/youhavelostyourconnecti.jpg)](http://img258.imageshack.us/i/youhavelostyourconnecti.jpg/)

Can anyone solve this please?

No,  I have not changed anything in the source

UPDATE  :  I cleaned out my internets temporary files,  ran scans with Norton Antivirus 360  ( no viruses found) , which also had options  to fix registry entries , etc….I did all that

Then of course re booted computer,  and then Post Nuke woked fine!  Problem solved!  The cause  is still unknown,  but  fix is  to do want I did above ( cleaned out my internets temporary files,  ran scans with Norton Antivirus 360  ( no viruses found) , which also had options  to fix registry entries , etc….I did all that, then re booted computer)

The cause might be that your intenret connection fell out temporarily which may cause network issues with some applications. I once wrote an IRC client and my internet went out for a while but it still thought it was connected because no notify was sent.

Regards,
  Godlord.