Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Twitter

zombie0hour

@Zombie0hour:

> Follow your favorite Eclipser on my new twitter! https://twitter.com/Zombie0hour

WRONG, Follow your favorite _**NOOB**_ eclipser

@Crimson:

> I'm not following you because I hate Twitter. And Facebook. And Myspace. And Bebo. And that other one.

Agreed.

In my opinion those sites are a waste of IPv4-addresses, server space, power (including processing power) and hard disk space.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Godlordess:

> Agreed.
>
> In my opinion those sites are a waste of IPv4-addresses, server space, power (including processing power) and hard disk space.
>
> Regards,
>   Godlord.

Well i think its not, it takes ages to send like a bunch of photo's to all the member s of a group you went away with or whatever…

Upload on facebook, 3 2 1 and everybody can see it.

(Only reason i have a account on there)

@Tyr:

> Well i think its not, it takes ages to send like a bunch of photo's to all the member s of a group you went away with or whatever…
>
> Upload on facebook, 3 2 1 and everybody can see it.
>
> (Only reason i have a account on there)

I either upload it to my FTP and give them a HTTP link or use Photobucket for that, and if the latter didn't exist, then I wouldn't care anyway.

Regards,
  Godlord.

Going to add something worthful. Some teenager wrote a document of why teenagers don't like these sites for a company and also somebody said "No" to buying over Twitter. Explains a lot, I lack in my sources though as my source is a FM radio.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Tyr:

> Well i think its not, it takes ages to send like a bunch of photo's to all the member s of a group you went away with or whatever…
>
> Upload on facebook, 3 2 1 and everybody can see it.
>
> (Only reason i have a account on there)

Purchase some webspace and FTP to it.

@ᴆᴎᴧ:

> Zombie0hour, you are obnoxious, and that's why nobody likes you.

Pot, kettle, etc.

@Pete:

> I dislike all social networking sites..
> And twitter just seems like letting people stalk you.

That reminds me of the spam I'm getting in my inbox because people register on such sites which produce spam. God, I wish I was in my government so I could change all the laws for the internet, because I'd definitely add the rule: "If any site is sending you an e-mail without your permission and your registration for advertising purposes, it is considered spam, thus illegal.". I'd lol if that got accepted.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Godlordess:

> That reminds me of the spam I'm getting in my inbox because people register on such sites which produce spam. God, I wish I was in my government so I could change all the laws for the internet, because I'd definitely add the rule: "If any site is sending you an e-mail without your permission and your registration for advertising purposes, it is considered spam, thus illegal.". I'd lol if that got accepted.
>
> Regards,
>   Godlord.

So agreed