Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Master Cleanser

Derek

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all the people saying it doesn't work, this actually does work.  I had a few friends do it and they lost a LOT of weight.  Not like 30 pounds or anything, but one guy lost almost 10 pounds.  Don't give it up for fail if you haven't even tried it yet.

@Antidote:

> To all the people saying it doesn't work, this actually does work.

We're not saying it doesn't, we're saying it's a terrible way to do it.
You're starving yourself, which is never good.

Eat healthily, have some self control and PUT THE CAKE DOWN.

@[The:

> Kreator link=topic=49099.msg509048#msg509048 date=1248874868]
> No sorry, the cheapest way to clean out toxins and most effective is to sweat. Go sprinting or something.

Are we still having this argument? Lmfao, sweating will seriously not do a thing. Sweat's only function is to help cool down the body. It might be possible (but is unproven) that sweat will get rid of maybe 4% of the body's toxins, but the "Master Cleaner" is very, very proven to work.

All of you that say "OmGz sTaRvEN URsElF CanT bE RiGhT TaHTs ST00pid" obviously still haven't researched it. There's a handy website called http://google.com that might help your researching disability.

And I didn't start this thread to debate whether it worked or not, I honestly figured you would have all heard of it because it's actually pretty popular. The singer Beyonce did it and had great results, lol. Not to mention like I said, the other 100 results videos on Youtube. Today is day 2 and I've lost 3 pounds, so I can't wait for day 10\.

@Derek:

> All of you that say "OmGz sTaRvEN URsElF CanT bE RiGhT TaHTs ST00pid" obviously still haven't researched it. There's a handy website called http://google.com that might help your researching disability.

Don't treat us like we're stupid, that's just a silly thing to do.

@Derek:

> Are we still having this argument? Lmfao, sweating will seriously not do a thing. Sweat's only function is to help cool down the body. It might be possible (but is unproven) that sweat will get rid of maybe 4% of the body's toxins, but the "Master Cleaner" is very, very proven to work.
>
> All of you that say "OmGz sTaRvEN URsElF CanT bE RiGhT TaHTs ST00pid" obviously still haven't researched it. There's a handy website called http://google.com that might help your researching disability.
>
> And I didn't start this thread to debate whether it worked or not, I honestly figured you would have all heard of it because it's actually pretty popular. The singer Beyonce did it and had great results, lol. Not to mention like I said, the other 100 results videos on Youtube. Today is day 2 and I've lost 3 pounds, so I can't wait for day 10.

Now you gotta buy a new toilet.

@Pete:

> Kreator, why not use the:
> "PUT THE CAKE DOWN." Argument?

*In Arnold S Voice* "PUT THAT COOKIE DOWN!! NOW!!"

@Antidote:

> To all the people saying it doesn't work, this actually does work.  I had a few friends do it and they lost a LOT of weight.  Not like 30 pounds or anything, but one guy lost almost 10 pounds.  Don't give it up for win if you haven't even tried it yet.

I don't think the debate is whether or not you can lose weight by doing it. It's the fact that its a TERRIBLE way to lose weight. And almost 10 pounds? Jesus you could lose that in a week if you worked out and trained non stop.

@Derek:

> Are we still having this argument? Lmfao, sweating will seriously not do a thing. Sweat's only function is to help cool down the body. It might be possible (but is unproven) that sweat will get rid of maybe 4% of the body's toxins, but the "Master Cleaner" is very, very proven to work.

Your ignorant and stupid.

@Derek:

Your a douche. A lazy ignorant moronic delusional douche.

@Derek:

> And I didn't start this thread to debate whether it worked or not, I honestly figured you would have all heard of it because it's actually pretty popular. The singer Beyonce did it and had great results, lol. Not to mention like I said, the other 100 results videos on Youtube. Today is day 2 and I've lost 3 pounds, so I can't wait for day 10.

Enjoy your lethargic lowered metabolism you get with it. You'll be able to throw that weight on twice as fast after you've finished starving yourself because your body will fear it will happen again, and instead of using energy, will store as much of it away as it can. Thus making you put on weight

Oh but what do I know I have a 'researching disability'.

@Zombie0hour:

> and so the angry Asian has returned.. they really do have no souls.

If you're referring to Kreator hes an Aussie, An Evil Aussie but an Aussie nonetheless
Also

@Derek:

> The singer Beyonce did it and had great results, lol. Not to mention like I said, the other 100 results videos on Youtube. Today is day 2 and I've lost 3 pounds, so I can't wait for day 10.

She also went on to say how much of a horrible experience it was and how unless you are auditioning for a movie you shouldn't ever bother with this

Just thought I'd point these out
But if you do end up doing the Cleanse tell us how it goes :]

So I'm evil and angry… because I am a good debater..
And Japez has no soul... because he is half asian.

Oh yeah lets just throw insults at people! So constructive.

Hyperion is a little girl, because he looks like a fag and acts like one.
And zombie is a straight out moron/douche.

@[The:

> Kreator link=topic=49099.msg509549#msg509549 date=1248918868]
> So I'm evil and angry… because I am a good debater..

Oh yes. The best debater in the world lmao. Lets see, in your comment you called me ignorant, stupid, a douche, lazy, ignorant, moronic, delusional, and a douche (again). You're honestly probably the least debater I've ever seen.

I've never had anything against you Kreator, but you still haven't provided any proof with why I should stop the diet. So far I'm extremely happy with results (6 pounds now). You've said that you get rid of all your toxins through sweat, which isn't true, my metabolism won't shrink, because if you had listened to me and researched it, you'd know that the Grade B Syrup and Cayenne pepper are specifically in the lemonade to make you not hungry and to keep metabolism up.

@Derek:

> but you still haven't provided any proof with why I should stop the diet.

I've provided both reasons to why you shouldn't, and why exercising would be better.

> If you eat practically nothing to lose weight, then your metabolism is just going to slow down, and not only will you be incredibly lethargic and weak as stick, but your body will store ALL energy, because it fears you may starve again. Meaning you'll just throw it back on twice as fast.

> Work out, and train. Not only will you lose weight, but you'll be stronger, feel better, and if you keep it up and work out regularly, get ripped.

> Enjoy your lethargic lowered metabolism you get with it. You'll be able to throw that weight on twice as fast after you've finished starving yourself because your body will fear it will happen again, and instead of using energy, will store as much of it away as it can. Thus making you put on weight

You really are ignorant lol… If this still doesn't get through your stubborn cranium, then I'll stop posting before people start saying I'm flaming and all the rest of it.

But uh, did you even take in what I said?