Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[WIP]Evander, Sub lore NPC

IceCream Tuesday

• 2 weeks later...
Now don't take my word on any of this, i don't specialize in drawings, but heres what i see might make it better.

the little space between the top of his nose and his hair is less defined, by this i mean bolded.

on top of the head, what are those shaded marks? do they need to be there?

the thing below his eye, its like a bolded line? its a bit werid when i look at it.

@Hippoman:

> Now don't take my word on any of this, i don't specialize in drawings, but heres what i see might make it better.
>
> the little space between the top of his nose and his hair is less defined, by this i mean bolded.
>
> on top of the head, what are those shaded marks? do they need to be there?
>
> the thing below his eye, its like a bolded line? its a bit werid when i look at it.

I know all about this.

Those marks above the hair.. is because I was shading it.. and i'm sloppy (as my ex's)
the line under the eye is just me sucking at drawing lol.
from of the hair.. i know i gotta fix it. And I only touched up a few parts of it.. so its not finished.

Its really nice, thats the exact size i have to.. 5x3 may sound small.. but its plenty to draw on. mainly since you can zoom in and shit.. ALSO. on the pen. you can click the button to drag the window. or flip the pen and set the eraser, also.. there is 4 buttons that can be hot key'd on the tablet. and there is the circle which is used to zoom in and out.

So yeah, get it. was a GREAT purchase. Just below my webcam.. you know lol

I think it just hooks up to the computer and displays the screen as a second monitor then uses the pen as a new mouse with a shit load of new technology into it etc. etc. programs are sold seperatley but photoshop has some features for the tableture like pen pressure and stuff.

@мсичġġєт:

> I might invest in one. But how do you use it, like is there a photoshop program available on it when connected to computer tthen you just draw?

No, there isn't a program.
@l0lz!:

> I think it just hooks up to the computer and displays the screen as a second monitor then uses the pen as a new mouse with a shit load of new technology into it etc. etc. programs are sold seperatley but photoshop has some features for the tableture like pen pressure and stuff.

uhm.. idk what you mean about the display and monitor..

the active area on the tablet is basically the size of your screen. and the pen is a pressure sensitive mouse. Most of the programs (Gimp, Photoshop, Psp) have a plugin (thats already downloaded) that'll connect to it. all you need to do is install the driver software.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

The tablet doesn't display ANYTHING. its just like a mouse pad.