Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eternal is also leaving!

Saida

Well just like Chief I am leaving I really love the Eclipse community and ill miss alot of the people but not all of them.  When I joined Eclipse two years ago it was a great place to just talk and have fun but  for a while now there has been flaming and trolling beyond belief.  And its just Radicchio that this has happened to such a great community, I am beyond tired of all these new people ducking up such a great community.  And by that I mean that they send people PM's or spam the shit out of the Shoutbox because they are to damn lazy to use the search button, or even to read the damn tutorials. Im just really tried off all this shit that has been happening and I know alot of people who are also we have lost so many great members because of people like Hippoman, DNA, adamsharp and its a shame that people have aloud this to happen.  So this is my farwell message I know its not much but it is what I half to say.  I will send a message to Marsh  to get a perminate bann on my account and my ip because I will not be comming back I am going to join a community that respects each other and where people obey and inforce the rules.

~Eternal

Yes, there is some newb members that mess it up ill agree. I guess i am still a newb member to some of you guys too, but i did register in 08 so at least i'm not AS new.
I have to agree on Godlord except WHOS THE ONE THAT POSTED I TROLLED THE HELP DESK? :azn:

Ya well people keep saying that but I have done that for a while now but I have reached the end of my rope.  Ya but Godlord did that for a laugh not to annoy the shit out of people.  And Owen im not talking about you im talking about the newest members.

@Eternal:

> Ya well people keep saying that but I have done that for a while now but I have reached the end of my rope.

Report it to an administrator or a moderator then. I have been a moderator twice and I can guarantee you that they **will** discuss and perhaps deal with it.

@Chief:

> gah, what a copy-cat.

Currently you're both attention whores, but whatever.

@Owen:

> Yes, there is some newb members that mess it up ill agree. I guess i am still a newb member to some of you guys too, but i did register in 08 so at least i'm not AS new.
> I have to agree on Godlord except WHOS THE ONE THAT POSTED I TROLLED THE HELP DESK? :azn:

It wasn't a help desk, they're too retarded to be one, so they actually deserved it.

Regards,
  Godlord.

Seriously..

To be completely HONEST this is a pussy route to go..
and I know.. because I did it.
This is exactly the same reason i left the first time. and guess who those members that joined and pissed me off.. the generation YOUR from.
Don't be annoyed because of new members posting and shit. EVERYONE learns.. leaving because of something like this is extremely childish.

But.. it is your choice..
If you choose to leave..
Good bye. and good Riddance.

@Chief:

> yeah, but i was the attention whore first, he copied me.

Who cares? :icon_nif:

@Eternal:

> Godlord: All I can say is I might pop in I might not it just depends on everything

How can you pop in, if you want to be banned permanently? :huh:

@Eternal:

> Chief: Ya but im more worth it ^_^

Don't start a flame war. Currently, you're both doing something, that if done by someone else would make you guys leave.

@Eternal:

> Ok well Icecream my generation actually respects people and dosent flame or troll but yours does that's why this forums has gone to shit because of posts and attitudes just like yours.

His generation is older than the one you're in and there's nothing wrong with his attitude. If you're here to leave because of flaming, trolling, etc. and you're doing it yourself then leave instead of making such a drama.

Regards,
  Godlord.

so.. William, Marsh, Renzo, Spike, and such all flame? Pretty sure their all admins now. excluded Gray.. cause he did troll :D

I'm not flaming you. I'm just telling you this is a shit reason for leaving. If you don't agree. Leave.
And maybe.. your generation actually respects people.. but i'm pretty sure that wasn't the case right when they joined.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

@IceCream:

> so.. William, Marsh, Renzo, Spike, and such all flame? Pretty sure their all admins now. excluded Gray.. cause he did troll :D
>
> I'm not flaming you. I'm just telling you this is a shit reason for leaving. If you don't agree. Leave.
> And maybe.. your generation actually respects people.. but i'm pretty sure that wasn't the case right when they joined.
>
> Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

It usually happens like that. New people join, act like complete retards then get mature, at some time.

Regards,
  Godlord.

Yep. When i first joined i didn't know much. So when i asked, all the other noobs that new a slight bit more acted like faggots and flamed me for asking, and never gave me an answer.
So i left for a while, now i'm back i teach alot of the newbs :azn:

@Godlord:

> Believe me, it's hard to find such a community.
>
> You shouldn't leave because of a few people, just ignore them. If you don't feed the trolls, you can't get trolled.
>
> Regards,
>   Godlord.l

You spelled your name wrong.
Also You're a troll yourself.

But in total.
Eclipse has been going to shit.
Not just because of me.

@Hippoman:

> You spelled your name wrong.
> Also You're a troll yourself.
>
> But in total.
> Eclipse has been going to shit.
> Not just because of me.

I also help Eclipse, unlike some people here…

And that isn't called spelling, nitpicker. Buy me a better keyboard than this small crap.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Godlord:

> I also help Eclipse, unlike some people here…
>
> And that isn't called spelling, nitpicker. Buy me a better keyboard than this small crap.
>
> Regards,
>   Godlord.

i know you help eclipse. I was just pointing it out.

Also I didn't know you had a small keyboard.
Lets leave it at that.