Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

About people deciding to leave

Homicidal Monkey

Ok, yeah, its fine to leave or whatever but we have a thread for that stuff. **Also, you dont need to ask for your account to be banned** - If your leaving, it seriously doesn't matter. By asking for your account to be banned, its just eDrama bait that causes more people to leave.

So if your going to leave, post a short post why and leave instead of negatively effecting the community.

@Chief:

> also, dont mean to be a Female Dog, but I will; If I ask to be banned, and im not, I can always get myself banned. no biggy.

Why in the hell do you want to get banned? If you want to leave then just leave instead of making even more drama.

@Chief:

> sorry? no really, i didnt mean to cause anything.

If you didn't mean to, then don't.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Owen:

> i'm glad you cleared this up HM but it may start a mini flame thread..as you can see..

That's what happens when people say they are going to leave and actually don't and instead make this huge drama for nothing other than wasting time.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Chief:

> also, dont mean to be a Female Dog, but I will; If I ask to be banned, and im not, I can always get myself banned. no biggy.

Grow up. You said you had nothing against this community in general, so don't cause a scene.

Delete your bookmarks. It'll be much easier to not come back here if you need to type in the OMFGWTF long URLs.

@Godlord:

> That's what happens when people say they are going to leave and actually don't

that's why i want a ban, so I DO actually leave.
also, I don't have to act mature or anything on here anymore, as I am leaving,s o it doesn't matter to me one iota.

@Chief:

> that's why i want a ban, so I DO actually leave.
> also, I don't have to act mature or anything on here anymore, as I am leaving,s o it doesn't matter to me one iota.

If you're leaving, leave already. If you make a scene now, and ever do come back, you're just going to have people with bad memories of you.

Leave with dignity.

something along the lines of
"oh hey thats the drama queen that kept saying he was gonna leave and didn't until he'd caused enough of a scene"
I'm not trying to bully your or nothing here, just sayin: If your gonna leave, do it.

Ok I was being a bit callous.

But really, if this community is annoying you, then leave for awhile. If there are interests here, then come back from time to time to check on things. Nobody is obligated to post, role-play, chat, flame, troll, or any other thing that we all do here. Take a break, if you care enough and think you'll be back say goodbye in the "New/Back/Leaving" thread.

Personally I won't say if I'm leaving you'll just stop seeing me post.