Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lol @ college

Homicidal Monkey

I just got out of a counsellor meeting at 8am. Apparently I needed an additional 6.66 (lol) units to transfer to a UC. <_< So because of this, I now need to stay here an additional year and transfer over as a senior.

Also, I failed at signup/buying books so I've gotta petition for my math class. So woop, Ive gotta sit through the same class 4-5 times today and hope to get into one of them. The first class starts in an hour (10:30am) and ends at 11:55\. The second class starts at 12:00pm and ends at 1:25\. The last class today starts at 7:00 pm and ends at 9:20pm
I'll update status after or before the 9:20\. If I cannot get in today, there are two tomorrow - only problem with that is that I'll only have school Tuesday/Thursday - which would be helldays.

ok, so I didn't get into them today. So basically tomorrow will be a repeat of today :O except that Ill have English in addition from 2:30 to 4 or something like that. If I don't get in tomorrow, Ill have to show up on Wednesday and Thursday and hope somebody dropped. Otherwise Ill have to wait for late-start semester to start in Sept. 20th or something

@Rogue:

> it wasnt that big :P

O.o It was wide enough to cause the forum to put scroll bars on it. If it's that wide, then it's going to be really tall. This is basically the same reason Eclipse has size limits on sigs. It stretches a small post to unnecessary size.

On-topic, however, I'm glad you got in, HM. Sounded like it was hell trying to, though.