Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I did it :D

Helpmeplz

K so heres the story

This guy named uncfan hates me for no reason. ever since he came to the skype chat he has hated me. So yeah he insults me every single day. Today he pulled my last straw so i did something i was going to regret, i kicked him from the chat then i got kicked by the host :D. I suck at telling stories so heres the chat log( i might add some insults he said earlier too).
Heres the chat log:
[5:32:09 PM] *** UNCfan – Professor of OverClocking added legend'smom ***
[5:32:18 PM] Legend: k unc..
[5:32:25 PM] Legend: You've done it
[5:32:48 PM] Legend: CRazy might kick me for this bye ><
[5:32:53 PM] *** Legend ejected UNCfan – Professor of OverClocking from this conversation. ***
[5:32:57 PM] Legend: I FEEL GOOD
[5:33:04 PM] Marissa: NO.
[5:33:07 PM | Edited 5:33:08 PM] Legend: YES
[5:33:09 PM] Marissa: kick him!
[5:33:11 PM] Legend: Welp bye
[5:33:15 PM] Legend: Crazy is going to kick me
[5:33:24 PM] MbHimself: lol
[5:33:26 PM] *** CrAzY ejected Legend from this conversation. ***

Heres some things he said earlier:
[4:57:30 PM] UNCfan – Professor of OverClocking: legend. i hate u everyday.

[4:48:03 PM] UNCfan – Professor of OverClocking: no one would have sex with u legend.  (i kinda lold at this)
[4:25:18 PM] UNCfan – Professor of OverClocking: cuz u sound like a girl legend

So this might not look offensive to you but it is to me >.> soo yeeah bye

Welll a long time ago a guy named unc join the chat then for some reason after a months of knowing him he hates me for no reason ever since then hes been calling me names every day hes on(that owuld be about 3 years of insults) so today I got tired of him insulting me so i kicked him from the chat and i already knew i was going to be kicked for that. So yeah its like he gets away with murder and i go to jail for stealing a piece of candy. Just imagine being insulted every single day… I dunno why when he makes fun of me nothing happens to him but when i wanna snap back i get in trouble. D: >< i hope that clears things up

edit: oh yeah i bet if he would of kicked me he wouldnt get kicked by the chatroom host  :rolleyes:

Well the system seems corrupt. Same thing with schools, except they will do something if you consult them before hand that there is a problem between you and the perpetrator.
1\. Did you let the admins of the chat room know that this guys was bothering you?

2\. If so, why didn't they act themselves before forcing you to take initiative?

If you asked me, for kicking you, the entire thing sounds immature and un-delt with. I think you should avoid that chat room of immature admins and make your own, taking any responsible action when dealing with harassers.