Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Server And Guild Information

Dark Crusade

So that we can all find each other and party, I've nominated a server for us to play on. So far all Eclipse players (that I know of) are currently playing on the following server. I would recommend additional players to come join us on this server!

**Active Eclipse Server-**
Thelanis

The Eclipse guild, "Touch of Death", is now live on Thelanis, thanks to Snoop. Any Eclipse member is welcome to join. Just PM an officer for an invite.

Leader: Snoop
Officers: Kreator, Balliztik1

@Balliztik1:

> Guild costs 250 Turbine Points, which can be earned through completing Elite quests. Snoop, Kreator, and I teamed up and have gotten > 75 each. We can't share them, but as we do more, we'll continue to get closer to the guild goal.

haha… sucking noobs. I have 75 without ganging up with nobody. Mwahahaha.
Come on guys - I hope you finished that Dragon quest - I'm bored playing alone.

nice 1, hurry and get the first dragon quest done then you can come to "Stormreach" were we all are :azn:

Edit: I'll get the guild up when i get in today! gonna cost 250 TP but im buyin 1500 so shouldnt be a prob hopefully :azn:

Edit2: Someone said they had a TeamSpeak server! who is it cos we need voice now as more players are active on this game! or maybe Skype? i dunno but we need to sort something now so someone can shout "TRAP!" << Kreator lolz