Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Novel; Azkanan and the Cursed PSP Go! D:

azkanan

I planned to return the PSP Go on the very same day that I bought it.
So, I looked up on the internet that Game, the shop I bought my PSP Go from, was open on Sundays - and I had 30 minutes to get there. Usually i'd get a bus and be fine, but no busses on Sundays!

1\. I couldnt find somebody with a car available, so I had to use an old bike that a friend gave me last week.
2\. My bike's handlebars werent tight, as I found out after 5 minutes and nearly twisted in front of a car on the road.
3\. My left peddle broke off, so I had to push uphill and glide downhill, as I found out on a thin path next to the road.
4\. The back breaks don't work, as I found out in the last few feet of a steep hill that ended  on a T-junction with a busy road, so now I have to go slowly to avoid going over my handlebars when I break the fronts.
5\. I had 2 minutes left, then I found out my Lock was broken, so I couldn't chain it up - I had to leave it there and make it look chained up.
6\. I had to duck under the metal-door thing they lower, as a guard let me through for two minutes.
7\. Game was open! I pulled out the PSP Go box, and they said they couldn't take it back if it weren't broken.
I then had to push my one-peddled, breakless twisty bike for 2 miles back home, then I had the cheap thrill of gliding downhill to my back gate. overall? I was gone for over an hour - at least I got some excercise.

PSP Go is cursed, I tells you. Them developers got some Black Lady to do some mojojojo on that shit.

@Bone:

> So you couldn't take it back? That sucks.
>
> Least you got some exercise :)
> Try selling it on craigslist if you want 1/2 the price.

Nah, i'll keep it for when I'm in McDonalds and need my fix of Touch of Death Forums or Facebook :P.

@Azkanan:

> I planned to return the PSP Go on the very same day that I bought it.
> So, I looked up on the internet that Game, the shop I bought my PSP Go from, was open on Sundays - and I had 30 minutes to get there. Usually i'd get a bus and be fine, but no busses on Sundays!
>
> 1\. I couldnt find somebody with a car available, so I had to use an old bike that a friend gave me last week.
> 2\. My bike's handlebars werent tight, as I found out after 5 minutes and nearly twisted in front of a car on the road.
> 3\. My left peddle broke off, so I had to push uphill and glide downhill, as I found out on a thin path next to the road.
> 4\. The back breaks don't work, as I found out in the last few feet of a steep hill that ended  on a T-junction with a busy road, so now I have to go slowly to avoid going over my handlebars when I break the fronts.
> 5\. I had 2 minutes left, then I found out my Lock was broken, so I couldn't chain it up - I had to leave it there and make it look chained up.
> 6\. I had to duck under the metal-door thing they lower, as a guard let me through for two minutes.
> 7\. Game was open! I pulled out the PSP Go box, and they said they couldn't take it back if it weren't broken.
> I then had to push my one-peddled, breakless twisty bike for 2 miles back home, then I had the cheap thrill of gliding downhill to my back gate. overall? I was gone for over an hour - at least I got some excercise.
>
> PSP Go is cursed, I tells you. Them developers got some Black Lady to do some mojojojo on that stercus.

You should have thrown the box in his face and pimpslapped him.

Regards,
  Godlord.

You should have taken the box, got out your PSP Go, put on a mask or sock, throw the box at the asshole guard, saying "SUCK MA BALLS" all the while, get on your bike, pray to Mercurius and Neptunus to give you a Olympic-gods-damn boat with wheels. Or just ride away with your bike. Lulz ensues.

@The:

> You should have taken the box, got out your PSP Go, put on a mask or sock, throw the box at the asshole guard, saying "SUCK MA BALLS" all the while, get on your bike, pray to Mercurius and Neptunus to give you a Olympic-gods-damn boat with wheels. Or just ride away with your bike. Lulz ensues.

And right after that, he can go to jail!

But, this really sucks… try breaking it or keep coming back until they accept and pay you.