yorty

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Monkey:

> Yes. It DOMINATES THEM.
>
> If MW2 Was a OUTSTANDING GAME OF THE CENTURY, Every other game in the world would be CRAPPY.
>
> And theres some good games out there, so im sayying something.
>
> MW2 FTW.
> AC2 ALRIGHT
> WAW SHABBY
> MW1 IS FOR LOSERS!
>
> :D

cool ill buy it on steam then

@Monkey:

> @ƒℓєт¢нєя:
>
> > is mw2 got much more stuff than cod4/5?
>
> Yes. It DOMINATES THEM.
>
> If MW2 Was a OUTSTANDING GAME OF THE CENTURY, Every other game in the world would be CRAPPY.
>
> And theres some good games out there, so im sayying something.
>
> MW2 FTW.
> AC2 ALRIGHT
> WAW SHABBY
> MW1 IS FOR LOSERS!
>
> :D

If you say so, i'm not buying it. All of my teammates told me that the multiplayer is horrible and depressing.
There is no way that this game can make in competitve play, the way I play the game.

For public hero's like some of you, the game can be quite cool.

PS: cod1=cod2>cod4>all other cod's

@Tyr:

> @Monkey:
>
> > @ƒℓєт¢нєя:
> >
> > > is mw2 got much more stuff than cod4/5?
> >
> > Yes. It DOMINATES THEM.
> >
> > If MW2 Was a OUTSTANDING GAME OF THE CENTURY, Every other game in the world would be CRAPPY.
> >
> > And theres some good games out there, so im sayying something.
> >
> > MW2 FTW.
> > AC2 ALRIGHT
> > WAW SHABBY
> > MW1 IS FOR LOSERS!
> >
> > :D
>
> If you say so, i'm not buying it. All of my teammates told me that the multiplayer is horrible and depressing.
> There is no way that this game can make in competitve play, the way I play the game.
>
> For public hero's like some of you, the game can be quite cool.
>
> PS: cod1=cod2>cod4>all other cod's

Not really.

EPIC LAGS = Fixed
NO DEDICATED SERVERS = Will not be fixed.
OVERPOWERED GUNS = OK, but its the modern Century, and they lowered your health to make it seem more realistic.
OVERPOWERED PERKS= None, they are all pretty equal.

• 2 weeks later...
Modern Warfare 2 is a pretty decent improvement over 1.  The story is surprisingly good.  I don't mean it has brilliant writing, not by a long shot, but the way it's told is fun and interesting.  Infinity Ward is very talented at using set pieces and dramatic scripted events to their advantage. 

Multiplayer is very accessible while still maintaining it's competitiveness.  If you only use stopping power, that's your loss I guess.  I find all perks but One Man Army to be very practical. 

Also.  If I hear one more person say Call of Duty is realistic, my brain will implode.  Please.  Stop.  It is a fun game, not a realistic one.

• 2 weeks later...
@.:Ev1ltyphoon:.:

> @Mori:
>
> > Also.  If I hear one more person say Call of Duty is realistic, my brain will implode.  Please.  Stop.  It is a fun game, not a realistic one.
>
> HC can be quite realistic. Then again, since when does one bullet ALWAYS kill you, be it in your foot or your hand :/

When I can run around with a riot shield and a knife class, jump off of roofs to stab people on Favela, get 25 kills, and nuke the entire enemy team, I don't see realism.  When I run around with a shotgun in each hand and fire blindly in between sprinting in full combat gear constantly and reloading both guns independently, I don't see realism.  I do see fun though.  If I want realism to a fair degree, I play Flashpoint 1 or 2.  Flashpoint is really, really glitchy, but at least I get realism. 

Modern Warfare is still really awesome…but not realistic.  It is the equivalent of playing an action-war movie, with bits and pieces of Clancy.

I'm actually really glad someone got Flashpoint.  I made a ton of scenarios and mods for Flashpoint 1, and 2 is a ton of fun when you play with serious people.  The DLC is amazing too, the White Fang skirmish mission never gets old.

@Tyr:

> @Monkey:
>
> > @ƒℓєт¢нєя:
> >
> > > is mw2 got much more stuff than cod4/5?
> >
> > Yes. It DOMINATES THEM.
> >
> > If MW2 Was a OUTSTANDING GAME OF THE CENTURY, Every other game in the world would be CRAPPY.
> >
> > And theres some good games out there, so im sayying something.
> >
> > MW2 FTW.
> > AC2 ALRIGHT
> > WAW SHABBY
> > MW1 IS FOR LOSERS!
> >
> > :D
>
> If you say so, i'm not buying it. All of my teammates told me that the multiplayer is horrible and depressing.
> There is no way that this game can make in competitve play, the way I play the game.
>
> For public hero's like some of you, the game can be quite cool.
>
> PS: cod1=cod2>cod4>all other cod's

Im pretty sure you mentioned before how your "teammates" werent buying the game ;)

-Suprised that Anna would play games like Arma and such.

I used to love the original Flashpoint; I once made a fully immersive world, with cars patrolling along the roads as civilians and everything, took me weeks. But, the times are getting moreso advanced in graphics and interface, and I find Flashpoint moreso disabilitating.

@Azkanan:

> I used to love the original Flashpoint; I once made a fully immersive world, with cars patrolling along the roads as civilians and everything, took me weeks. But, the times are getting moreso advanced in graphics and interface, and I find Flashpoint moreso disabilitating.

Before it was released, I remember hearing Flashpoint 2 wouldn't have support for mission editing.  A sad day indeed.  I spent too much time in that damn thing.  Kind of makes me want to reinstall it…

@«:

> [»Wolf«][» link=topic=52651.msg587351#msg587351 date=1261177373]
> Modern Warfare 2 is accually quite good for the PC. And soon they are releasing modding tools (hopefully) then if we annoy them enough, we'll get dedicated servers back!

Not sure about modding tools, though were getting some MASSIVE patches (Not just the upcoming balance one)