Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My mapping deadlock.

LaurenciaX

Help!I can't figure out how to make this map better.

[![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/cff0daacefdf2eff1bbc84c620497b79.JPG)](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/#cff0daacefdf2eff1bbc84c620497b79.JPG)

It should be poor rural house.Can somebody give some useful advices or link to rural tileset?

Yeah you don't need to use the whole map for interiors, it's easier to manage a smaller room.

For example the little map screen Xeross posted to show the wall trim tiles, is a good little interior map. It's a more complicated room than yours for the most part but is much smaller and yet still has good pathing and detailing.

@Anna:

> Yeah you don't need to use the whole map for interiors, it's easier to manage a smaller room.
>
> For example the little map screen Xeross posted to show the wall trim tiles, is a good little interior map. It's a more complicated room than yours for the most part but is much smaller and yet still has good pathing and detailing.

That's still a big house when looking at it realistically from those times.

@♥♠DDunit:

> I don't like your RMXP mapping, Xeross. :(
>
> Anyhow, think of it.
>
> If you have a large forest 10 maps big, and a house 1 map big and that small cottage in your forest taking 12 tiles, there's a problem.

Best way to map is make the interior size match the exterior size, and that map is just one I found on google, just to show the wall border stuff.