Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anasky's Services

anasky

@Rithy58:

> Ahh, that is true.
> GFX, Sound, Music and all those that are not made by Eclipse can be sell without getting me mad.
> But selling engine upgrade or selling the source really irritate me.
>
> Sincerely,
> Rithy

^^.
Only thing I am not happy about this is: wrong board. We are on the Tutorial/Snippets. It should be on the Resource section or maybe the board above Tutorial/Snippets.

@Robin: Oh, didn't read that.

Comments,

@Rithy58:

> EDIT : I just noticeā€¦it's in a Tutorials/Snippets section. And sorry if it seem I try to start a flame war but I joined many open source community because of one reason only. Everyone volunteer to work rather than trying to make money.

@Zananok: lol yeah same here. =]

Sincerely,
Rthy

@Zananok: No, I'm not starting that you're wrong because I already said it. I'm just showing evident that I feel the same way as you. =]

Dang it, I g2g and I'm gonna miss one of the most active topic of the day.
It would have increase my post count tremendously.

Sincerely,
Rithy

I also have one in the Need a Job section, but as you can seeā€¦ way less people visit it.

Thanks for all the comments. Robin, you did forgot to mention you ask 15 dollar an hour for pre-made stuff...
@Rithy: I tried to sell a complete pokemon battle system, as Damian knows, lol. However, I didn't get it sold for 25 bucks. It's a pretty complex feature, including every code needed, new moves only require a small edit etc. 2 weeks of 12/7 work, handmade for the person buying it, no copy/paste.
But, it's not worth it if they aren't even thinking of paying 25 dollar (no offense damian). If anyone is interested in it, feel free to PM me (it is going to cost quite more then the night system though).

@Robin:

> Most overpriced piece of shit I've seen in my life.

@Azkanan:

> This is the most laughable thing i've seen on Eclipse since I first came here!

@Tyr:

> Way overpriced anasky.. and you know it.

@[Kingdom's:

> Commander Stripper link=topic=53825.msg572134#msg572134 date=1257677337]
> All you get is a 32x32 tile and a copy of the fringe layer, really its worth $35, NOT

@Rithy58:

> This is stupid.

I concur with the above people. xD