Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Metroid Series.

Hippoman789

Tell me about your favorite one and why.

I just bought Metroid II: Return of Samus and a original 1989 gameboy with more games and case on ebay.

So basically I love Metroid III, or better known as Super Metroid, which is the most amazing game ever made ever. The music is great, always fits the area so perfectly. It mixes a shoot-em up with power-up/find extras. I just wish it was harder/longer. The graphics were better than anything else, even 3D. Everything about teh game made it soooo amazing.

What's your favorite?

@Anna:

> ![](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/annacomnena/silly/samus-omnom.jpg)
>
> Ironically I've never played a Metroid game that had Samus Hilton in it. I will agree with Hippoman though Super Metroid is good, although I think it's plenty long.

Not long enough. I've seen that picture somewhere before…

@Anna:

> Ironically I've never played a Metroid game that had Samus Hilton in it. I will agree with Hippoman though Super Metroid is good, although I think it's plenty long.

Super Metroid was the best Metroid there was. I could beat that game in less then 3 hours but that is with out getting all missiles and power ups. I could also beat it with 100% of items found but that took me around 5 hours. The first time i ever played Super Metroid it took me 10 hours to beat. Oh and does any body no the trick to beating the crazy boss in the water level? If not youre going to be so pissed cuz its sooo easy!

Yeah see you people who can beat that game in one sitting have played it way way way way way way way way way way way too much.

@Zetasis:

> Oh and does any body no the trick to beating the crazy boss in the water level? If not youre going to be so pissed cuz its sooo easy!

I don't, and that's probably why I hate that boss the most. XD :icon_alabanza:

Anna if you played original metroid you played with Samus in it. If you beat mother brain and get out under a certian time at the end credits it shows samus standing there in a bikini… or bra and panties... i still having figured out which way they were going.

I still love the original Metroid.. It was fun doing the door trick to walk your way into the wall and finding other areas that you were not supposed to be in. The GB metroid is awsome too.

Yes but she wasn't commonly depicted with any skin-tight suit, nor did she have the blonde hair. The Justin Bailey code in the original she wore a leotard type thing and had green hair; in Super Metroid she was a dark blonde or brunette with a black bikini. So she has always been depicted as a female, but wasn't always the **Paris Hilton lookalike**.

@Gwen:

> Anna if you played original metroid you played with Samus in it. If you beat mother brain and get out under a certian time at the end credits it shows samus standing there in a bikini… or bra and panties... i still having figured out which way they were going.
>
> I still love the original Metroid.. It was fun doing the door trick to walk your way into the wall and finding other areas that you were not supposed to be in. The GB metroid is awsome too.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/914982/25765

@Anna:

> I don't, and that's probably why I hate that boss the most. XD :icon_alabanza:

Yeah that boss was a bitch. The easiest way to beat him is to blow up all the little missile launching things on the side of the wall with your own missiles. There are about four of them if I remember right. Then let the boss guy catch you with his sticky web thing he spits out and once he has you select your grappling beam and shot the blown up missile launchers. This will electrocute you and the boss guy but he will die alot faster then you. This in total only takes about 5 mins and your done and can get the screw attack!

Man I love that game!

@Zetasis:

> Yeah that boss was a Female Dog. The easiest way to beat him is to blow up all the little missile launching things on the side of the wall with your own missiles. There are about four of them if I remember right. Then let the boss guy catch you with his sticky web thing he spits out and once he has you select your grappling beam and shot the blown up missile launchers. This will electrocute you and the boss guy but he will die alot faster then you. This in total only takes about 5 mins and your done and can get the screw attack!
>
> Man I love that game!

I knew that! I figured that out on my own by screwing around…I thought that was the only way...