Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Would You?

Tdogthedog

ok guys i have a problem…. i'm having thoughts of breaking up with my gf... and idk what to do....

~~~~~~~~~~~What i like about her~~~~~~~~~~~
- Shes nice
- Hot
- Kind
- Doesn't act like a prep
- Down to earth
- Wants me thinks i'm her life
- Always wants me to come over
- Always wnats to see me and do stuff like go to the movies

~~~~~~~~~What I Hate About her~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- When shes shopping she acts like a witch
- Always wants me to spend my money on her
- When i'm saving money for like christmas for her she makes me spend it on random stuff before then i have none for Christmas
- She always wants me to come over but some days i want me alone time at home and i just now saw my best friend after 5 months he came over..
- She likes starting things (older people know this) then stops and don't do anything. Then blames me for starting..
- She always stress the heck out of me
- Always complains about her parents
- Act like she has nothing when she gets a bunch of crap and me i'm poorer then poor and my mom barrows like $4k a month from a friend to pay bills....

~~~What would happen if i didn't break up with her~~~~

I would stay like this stressed out at home then have her do all her crap and stuff...Idk

~~~What would happen if i did break up with her.~~~~~

Me and my friend have this awsome plan that if were single that were going to party it up untill were like 25 ish...

And we would do 1 night stands all around the world like Cancun, Ireland, Asia, Mexico, Etc...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Conclusion~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now don't get me wrong i love her its just i don't want her to be the only girl in my life that i have done stuff with. And i want to be able to have fun and not be tied down because shes thinking of marriage and everything.. i want to party.. and its hard to if you have a gf.. so thats the real problem... i love her.. but she makes my life harder and i want to have fun..... and ive been going out with her for like a year and 6 months.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Question~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what would you do if you were in my problem?

Stick with the girl you've been going out with for the last year and 6 months?

Or

Would you dump her and go partying and be a teenager?

HELP PLEASE POST!!!

I'm 13, man. I wish I could help. But I can't.

But my best suggestion is talk to her.
Tell her how you feel and what you want.

I mean, you guys can work it out if you talk.
But you guys can't understand how each other feel about each other if you don't talk.

And maybe ask her to give you a day or two as a "free" time.

Sincerely,
Rithy

@[EB:

> Tdogthedog link=topic=54003.msg572878#msg572878 date=1257817515]
> thats my point idk.. shes one of those girls that will go into instant depression and be sucidal.. and i don't want that to happen either…..

I dont wanna soound like a dick but you're gonna break up with her sometime, might aswell do it while you have time to screw around. Her being suicidal is not your problem, I've delt with alot of people like that and I just dont care anymore.

well i'm a nice guy…....... idk what to do... everyone would make me feel like crap for doing it (family) but then again i could get a pomer... if i wanted to (pomers are cheerleaders but with pom poms..)

but if i'm going to break up with her what would i do?

let a guy get close to her the say SUCKER when he gets her?

or just become an ass and let her break up with me?

or the worst thing i could do.. and cheat.. which would be the easyest…

Ok my mom has friends come over like once a month and they bring their grand daughter thats my age and goes to my school and shes hot and a pomer (chearleader with pom poms) and she kinda likes me.. so just...

About the money thing, I have no damn idea why, but its always supposed to be the boys job of paying everything. I know right? Its annoying. Thankfully, my GF understands that, and helps pay :P.

And if you seriously like her, stay with her.

If you think it should be over with, easy.

Send her a letter with NO stamp (So she has to pay for it XD)
talking about the break up.

Add a

PS: Ive been cheating on you the whole time.

Yes it sounds mean, and it IS a bit cruel, but its the easiest way to slide her off the slate, and get her to stop whining.

I had typed out probably a whole paragraph and then it gave me an error.

Ok, long story short, talk to her about your problems, and solutions, be nice don't be like "You need to change!!111 ASAP". Just start small. If it doesn't work out, then it maybe your relationship won't turn into anything more long-term than it is (unfortunately that's how a lot of them are).

You gotta take the bad with the good, and well if the bad is just overwhelming the good then you have to do something about it (talk to her) or just give it up.

@Munro:

> Reading over your post, it looks you've already made your decision.

Yep. He has already made his decision. Just do it, go up to her straight and tell her you want to break up. Once you say it, it is best to get out of there as quick as possible to avoid the crying ect. At first she will be stunned by it, thats your chance to escape, don't stay there longer than you need to, or you will be stuck there.

@Bone:

> Death by fire ants?

Not fire ants. Lava ants!