Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Soulz Inc "Professional" Team Recruitment

deathtaker26

**O**kay so before you go thinking "Oh god another development team" This team isn't your average… let's make a team for free and we'll all be happy making a game and getting rich together... No. Here's how this team works...

I started this team when I was about 12\. Over the years I have made some good friends and fond memories in the world of development. I have taken myself up to new goals and taken myself up in the world of software engineering. If it wasn't for this team of mine, I wouldn't be the toothpaste I am today! With that being said. My team is run solely through a development network we host supported by Offiria. It's like a social network design specially for the team. Each member that joins the team also gets a professional email [email protected]. We try NOT to communicate throughout skype, we only use skype for our conferences... and occasionally we use teamspeak as well.

Our Team is split into groups. Each group can create their own project freely. This allows us to share content between projects to get work accomplished. Money is not paid unless your project manager says it is paid. In this case a lot of my own projects ARE PAID, but it depends on the job.

Our current over all official team project is working on a project called SpriteNet which is a cool phone game where people get sprites based on their personallity and can battle them using decks of virtual trading cards.

Here are some FAQ's about the network/team

**Can we start our own project sponsored by Soulz Inc**

Yes, However we do require that you inform a team leader, such as myself or Lex (Secondary Manager) that you are starting a project. We will not decline it unless it is a project that we cannot claim rights of (example: A pokemon fan made game). This is simply so we don't get in trouble and make sure people are being creative in our network.

**Are we REQUIRED to share our resources for free?**

No, In fact you can sell your resources to other projects in the network. However we do encourage that if you are to sell within the network that you donate to help the network keep it's upkeep. If you don't want to contribute upkeep than you could throw a few free resources in here and there.

**How can we make our own "groups"?**

Groups are made and managed via offiria. You can create a group or have an admin create you a private group and you can work there.

**What benefits do I get out of joining the team?**

Well our leaders often share scripts and codes with people in the network for free. I do anyways… It's also an easy way to make a sub-team without having to go all nuts trying to find people.

**Do we have to license stuff under the name Soulz Inc.**

No you do not. In fact, if you made it it's your content. This network/team is basically to help share resources.

**How can we join?**

Alright so Joining is pretty easy. We have a few requirements but nothing too complicated.

First of all, upon joining the team you have to have potential to learn and develop.

Also, you must have respect for your team members. This means EVERYONE in the team, as soon as you start problems with people in the team, you're out.

Now, to join you can either message me on skype or email me. Please send me an email address so we can invite you to our team's page, we do invites via email, it's required for registry.

Email: [email protected]