Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Im looking for a cool game.

Z3r0

_So, anyone can tell me what are games made with eclipse that are popular and  definetly need to be tried? i know theres a section about the games released, and i tried some of them but theres like 0 people in them. i ask this becouse im kinda bored of working all the time in my game (im a mapper). ok thats all. _

… It's best to search for your self because mostly since you asked people will end up coming in here and telling you to play their own games weather or not there you're so called "popular" "need to be played".

I've not really tried a lot of eclipse games out my self however I don't think many will have a tons of players on at one time... while some do make it fifteen and higher sometimes it depends on the time of day too and right now your playing in the middle of the night at least us time which I think most might be based on.

You should check the active games sub-forums to see which games are release they will end up being maybe one you'll choose to play due to they are the ones which have more finished at the time with them however I wouldn't cast away beta's also some aren't too bad to try to get a fill of the game sadly however that's all you'll get until it's fully done.

im testing all your sugestion, i couldnt install Krice Online becouse of a bug in the downloading link, Silverdale looks promising, is a very original game but hard to level but promising.  Right now im downloading Ambardia Online and tomorrow i will try Rumble Town.

;)