Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Why is Vus not a legend? Why is eclipse retarded?

Link

So it came to my attention the other day that Ranqe was added to the legend group, do I give a * if he was added personally? No, that's not my problem at all, Ranqe is a cool guy, but on the other hand what I do indeed give a * about is that the admin team took the time to make someone who just got off a perma ban a legend when he has never met any requirements to be a legend…never been staff, never even been a vet.

This brings me to my second point, you have super good members like Vus who contribute, have been around forever and who are always positive and he wasn't made a legend or at-least asked? Eclipse, you're officially a huge *. If Vus can't be a legend or actual deserving members, remove me from the group and make me a veteran or a normal member I don't give a * anymore. The site is already ...correction, the site went to * a while ago!

Yes, this is a rant and yes I now see why the other members were complaining and why they left. Easy to do when it's a site full of retards who don't seem to know much about management. Oh, but don't stop there, there are a few good admins and by few I only mean Agora and JC, the only exception on this site Agora is just pure and JC actually does administrative SH**. You guys should make Matt an admin, because he * visits more often than almost every admin combined!! :)

Jaw dropper? Well, just wait until you read this upcoming bit!! I'm not dissing the staff team at all, I'm just dissing the fact that their positions are meaningless, what is the purpose of an admin on this site? To be a higher mod? Well, sure as hell hasn't been made clear, I think it's just to have a shiny red name!! Then ya have mods WHO NEVER VISIT...dun dun dunnnnnnnn. Why the fu** are they still here, make Growlith a mod or..VUS!! or ACTUAL PEOPLE WHO STILL TRY on this site. Oh come on, you know I'm right? The only mods that visit are matt and maddy. The last person hired was the fired Cici who we ...of course warned you about anndddd she was hired because she has boobs, good look on your part there ohhhh graceful leader, Amish of course Marsh did the same, following in his footsteps there? Anywayyyysss...

Get your * together, stop trying to make eclipse commercial it aint * working, or change the name because you're just butchering it, return it to the way it was before and maybe....just maybe this site will have hope.

I know some people will hit me with the well, he's the leader it's their site now, well hold up!! Just because the U.S gets new presidents that doesn't change the foundation or the basic rules upon which it was built!

Thanks for your time jerk offs.

- Kid

Oh wow, thanks for the support kid.

I don't need to be a legend, I always liked eclipse and it's people at any member level, but I appreciate this. 

Regarding the admin thing, admins we have now are great, but giving people like Matt or so, who are here would be good, as it's good to have at least one admin on most of the time. :)

Here here,

been around since Elysium iv seen the same stuff happen everywhere - apart from eclipse decided to sell there compiled product. Im on daily and this place just isn't what it used to be i come here for drama or to look back at the really old tutorials so i can check things against my current stuff. If the engine was open source but you had to pay the license i would of snapped it up. But since people would share etc. its always going to be closed source and the other long list of reasons behind it… why am i replying this will be removed within a hour or two after alot of people agree :)

edit:???

jokes unite!

its probly the hidden licensee's forum that gets all the attention. Nobody needs to release tutorials etc any more because they dont need to code any more. its quiet a simple when you think about it. I would of rather buy a license for the right to use certain stuff than a compiled .exe i can not edit.

Not everyone with a red name has full administrative privileges, let's make this clear as well. The only people that really do are JC and Amish, I for example am in a group that's simply colored red, but is not the actual larger ''administrator'' group. So yes, most red names you'd see are basically just elevated moderators. :)

As for how Ranqe got to be a Legend, christ if I know. It may have been an accident but I honestly never checked since I figured it would have had a reason.