Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Music for Eclipse 1 - White Hat

Mori

So yeah.  I decided to finally get around to finishing the virtual pile of music just kind of sitting around on my laptops.  Made using Anvil, Cakewalk, and Audition 2.0 because Vista hates 3.0 with a passion, and I didn't feel like doing it all in Cakewalk this time.  Hopefully I'll actually keep up a decent pace and finish up all the other half finished background tracks I have.  Maybe I'll even get around to writing something new, idk, Christmas is a busy time of year for me. 

In terms of the song, I was originally going for a Mabinogi-ish feel, pre-Iria.  So an attempt at evoking rolling hills and meadows and whatnot, around areas like Sen Mag.  For those who don't play Mabs, think of it as going for a calm background track for free roaming in any MMO, really. 

As always, the music is free to use unless you use it in a manner in which you'll be making money off of it, in which case contact me for details.

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks.  In terms of working for an actual development team, I was super busy until about a week ago, but now I'm fairly free for the next few months.  I'm definitely willing to help people if they need music for stuff.  Just contact me if you need it I guess.

I am receiving repeated errors concerning posting on the "Need a Job" section.  Apparently my session times out…every single time.  How unfortunate.  I'm only double posting to see if this problem is endemic to that particular section or not. 

Edit: It seems to have fixed itself.  Apparently I couldn't use attachments until I posted, then I could post them via edits.  Strange.