Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Spelling Error on the 800x600 GUI!

Merchant

I don't know if anyone has noticed it, but on the 800x600 GUI, equipped is spelled wrong!  The GUI spells it equiped.  I fixed it for my game, and I uploaded it to the forums!  Here is the fixed version I made - ![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/bfead369bfea7c1ff5b1046c64c9f14a.jpg)

@Pete!:

> The default GUI shipped with Eclipse is awful. If you use it and someone downloads your game, as soon as they see it their head will asplode.

yes its really bad, the ES one is better but i still prefer to have a custom one that fits the theme of the game

@Kinjiru:

> @Bob:
>
> > The default GUI shipped with Eclipse is awful. If you use it and someone downloads your game, as soon as they see it their head will asplode.
>
> yes its really bad, the ES one is better but i still prefer to have a custom one that fits the theme of the game

The ES one is just so basic and boring, it would kinda turn people off, but I agree, it's better.

Who made the default gui anyway?

Me. I made the default gui. Not the orange dragon!!! i mean for Eclipse Stable. :P

and yeah its meant to be simple. i know ppl use their own gui anyways so i figured id make a nice clean gui that makes eclipse look more professional and doesnt explode ur head lol.

and no one made the dragon i dont think, it seems to be the result of a sad google search.

EDIT: these are the guis i made for eclipse stable, flash eclipse and eclipse.net (all the same cept the color so we can tell engines apart) http://s216.photobucket.com/albums/cc96/greendude120/eclipse/

EDIT2: oh i misspelled defence? thats cause im french lol, english and french is 's' and 'c'. but like i said, its meant to look professional when u download it. ur shouldnt be using it for ur game cept in very early alpha tests