Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Never beeen so afraid din my life

azkanan

Beefore I start typing this, apologies dfor the spelling. still not that ggreat.

So, For a couple of dayss now i've been waking up with enormous headaches, and then taking pills. Sono enough, im alright. Then today, i went downstairs to make a sandwich, which was tasty, then my headache came back. I got dizzy and leaned on the counter for about a minute or sso, then took a headache pill, ate my sandwich, then went to my room and sat down my chair.
I noticed it was getting dark so i turned the light on and shut the curtain wide and t hen i stepped down of ymy bed (No legs, tis only a few inches of the gfreound), and i got dizzy. then i fell against my painting on my wall and against the wall then on the floor in the corner against the door.

I sat there for a while about 10 mins, unable to move, but wide awake. I lurched forward to try and lean forward and tumbled half onto my bed and went numb again. after about 20 minutes of small movements and rolls, i pulled mysaelf onto my chair, then pulled myself up to standing with use of the door handle and went ownstairs.
I went in the living room to get help from my motherr who was on the pc, ansd she checked me over if i could feel and then threw a blanket on me and told me to ride it out, then she continued playing her godamned game. some use she is for a friggin paralyticic.

So after about an hour sitting in a cold room with an aching back, with my mother being useless, i decided to try and get to my brother upstairs who was watching tv with girlfriend. i couldnt move, so i decided to try some different tactics, and foudn that getting angry/pumped helped me overcome it, so i was able to stand up and make my way upstirs slowly.
I opened the door and Mr Bean was just finished, and i leaned on the walla nd tried to say what was wron,g but i started going numb again. he worked out what I was trying to say and took me to my room, and checked out the pill i had taken and stuff. He read the side effects and some of them like dizines ere what I had.
He got me a drink of water and sat me down and here i am, he said to call if i needed help, ha.

and thats that, again, apoligies on the spelling on grammar, its an unbeleavable hard to reach over to my mouse. upper arms and legs are terrible for use. It's really scar,y I hope I get beetter ! :)

Yeah, I wanted to call a doctor, but my mother wouldn't have it… Anyway, I feel great now, after some water. I think it's actually all the cola iv'e been drinking, so swiftly after drinking water so often.

Like, I'm a coke head, I admit it. Then I decided no more cola. 6 or 8 months of water, then my mother buys cola cause it's all her new boyfriend drinks... Bam. My addiction is still strong, and I'm downing a bottle in half a day, water forgotten of. Then, I start getting headaches (Caffeine?) and taking pills to numb it, continueing to drink cola.

In short, all my own fault. But, wow, I knew I was lucky to not be disabled and all that, but I never realised *how* lucky. It's terrible being unable to move your limbs... Terrifying, not to be able to just, turn over from face-down, or, scratch your nose (I had a massive itch...)

get to a hospital asap, can't take risks, heck i shouldn't had waited a day after i riped (or pulled) a muscle in my rib while coughing
i could've sprained a rib so yeah

basicaly you never know wtf is wrong so just go :/

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

poop

cola? dude you were dehydrated -.- pop dehydrates the body, doesn't hydrate it

@blackkat9666:

> cola? dude you were dehydrated -.- pop dehydrates the body, doesn't hydrate it

He's right. It might feel like it hydrates you because it's cold, but then you want to drink it more cause your thirstier. You see where I'm going with this? Then headache meds to top it off and you got your self a nice little destroy-your-brain sandwich. (the lack of water is probably also why you have headaches)

I guess you couldn't move you limbs because your brain wasn't working… although I'm obviously no doctor.

@Azkanan:

> I came to the same conclusion, Xavi. Pretty amazing, really… LOL. It may have bee n terrifying, but it sure was an experience.

I guess as long as there's no lasting damage, all it did was teach you about yourself or something :P

@Xavi:

> @Azkanan:
>
> > I came to the same conclusion, Xavi. Pretty amazing, really… LOL. It may have bee n terrifying, but it sure was an experience.
>
> I guess as long as there's no lasting damage, all it did was teach you about yourself or something :P

I'd say there was more "or something" in it.

How old are you? are you old enough to go to the doctor and find out
whats actually wrong with you?

If parts of my body went numb and I was dizzy, posting about it
on a forum would not be the first thing on my mind… although im
sure these days its more trendy to twitter.

Twitter#44857457
"Oh.. just lost feeling in my legs.. .. should I be worried?"

/facepalm

@(G2D)Devogen:

> How old are you? are you old enough to go to the doctor and find out
> whats actually wrong with you?
>
> If parts of my body went numb and I was dizzy, posting about it
> on a forum would not be the first thing on my mind… although im
> sure these days its more trendy to twatter.
>
> twatter#44857457
> "Oh.. just lost feeling in my legs.. .. should I be worried?"
>
> /facepalm

For once I do agree with Devogen

@Kusy; Truth, I only go to the doctors if I need to… For example, if I'm deaf. Which I have been recently. xD

@Blackkat; If I feel the symptoms kicking in again, I will. But I reckon i'm alright now, except for some memory lapse and confusion in my sentences once in a while. :d

@Xavi:

> dude… stfu and let him make bad decisions if he wants to. Your not his mom or something, so it's not really your problem.

yeah sure… it's not my bussines, I don't have to care for his health. If you'll have seizures and post about it here, be sure I will advice you not to go to a doctor and maybee to swallow some rat poison. Actualy - it's a good idea right now - go eat some.

@Kusy:

> @Xavi:
>
> > dude… stfu and let him make bad decisions if he wants to. Your not his mom or something, so it's not really your problem.
>
> yeah sure… it's not my bussines, I don't have to care for his health. If you'll have seizures and post about it here, be sure I will advice you not to go to a doctor and maybee to swallow some rat poison. Actualy - it's a good idea right now - go eat some.

You don't eat rat poison.

Also, this thread is just the same two people telling the same person to go to te doctor in EVERY post. Seriously, shut the hell up and leave him to do what he wants. If he doesn'twant to go to the doctor, leave him not to.