Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The World R:2 GUI

Kinjiru

oh wow, looks good with your tile theme!
but I honestly think the text for the stats should be made more apparent to the gui, so you can fully see it without any color complications, to me  it blends in a little too much, perhaps if it was white?

(not the theme white but the text color that is in black/greys, should be white)

@Gunghoâ„¢:

> oh wow, looks good with your tile theme!
> but I honestly think the text for the stats should be made more apparent to the gui, so you can fully see it without any color complications, to me  it blends in a little too much, perhaps if it was white?
>
> (not the theme white but the text color that is in black/greys, should be white)

yeah i agree, but i couldnt figiure out how to change that

its in your source, open up vb and look through the code, I've changed it before back in june of last year… I can't even run vb now or I could help you. I'm needing to install windows xp on virtualbox but my cd is 420 miles away (I'm not at home)

there should be something that says "black" and "grey" or something that has a hex number which relates to the color...
or click on the actual text itself an see if it allows you to change the color, I know you can the black but cannot remember on the grey, view the source on the code that changes the text... Someone who has access to VB should be able to help you, I would if I could use mine but unfortunately I cannot.

yeah, but thats because he didnt show me the reference picture. I was jsut imply goin by instinct at that point. and also, when he showed me the reference picture, it looked nothing like his gui… needs much improvment... and we've already yelled at eachother about that.

@Chief:

> yeah, but thats because he didnt show me the reference picture. I was jsut imply goin by instinct at that point. and also, when he showed me the reference picture, it looked nothing like his gui… needs much improvment... and we've already yelled at eachother about that.

lol what reference picture did he show you?

It was off to a great start at the top like someone put in a lot of thought and time into it. Then it looks like they gave up in the middle and just slammed a bad looking bevel onto it. Then at the bottom just said fuck it im going to bed and put a way oversize boring in-box button on it.

The upper menu, I did. The beveled box he did. Kinda sucked only having red, black and white to work with. Thanks for the compliment I did put a lot of thought, and time into it. I don't know why the hell he added that odd box bevel there.

- On my menu, If he were to use Mr. Miguu's tut for bliting a color I'd drop the beveling, because it was done to help it stand out from the background. No background no beveling.