Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Spore

Pryex

Yes, alot of you people hate it, but some out there must like it considering all options.
It's a good game, don't hate it because some of the people are noobs, hate the noobs.
Don't hate it because certain stages were cut(undersea life), there is still every chance an expansion pack for that will be released.

So for those who liked spore, talk about it, post your favourite creations, favourite adventures etc.

I still need to buy Creepy and Cute BTW, so alot of my creations may seem bland comopared to those who do own that add on.

People dont hate it because its full of noobs. People dont hate it because of a missing stage. People hate it because it was not the game they were promised. They were promised this amazingly realistic thing with options you can make. That whereever you placed a leg, it would act like it had that leg there. If it had 3 legs, it would walk with three legs, yet now it walks as if it has two and the other one is just _there_. Also because they keep most of the games fucking features for fucking expantion packs! That is what is them most enfuriating! The fucking greedy kunts at EA!

It was supposed to be an evolutionary simulator, and its just not.

Even Will Wright himself hated it. After he completed it he left EA. The main reason why Will Wright left is that he saw how bad it got, and got disgusted with it. To have your idea savaged so badly that everyone called it a bomb, that would be humiliating indeed for a man who had such a great idea to begin with, only to see it go down in flames in the execution.

• 3 weeks later...
YR!! btw i got my spore from Torrents and don't tell me about viruses i'm pro on that ! and igot a Premium Security Suit (Avira) updated and also Torrent rocks xD no offence but why someone would pay for something if its for free in another place ! the only thing that is not cool is you need an activation code to play online on Spore !

@Thorn:

> I pay for the games that I like because I want the people who made them to make more good games. Support the damn industry, you leech.

Um I download games first always. I wont go spend $20 on a game that I dont know if i like it or not.

And btw they should have made spore like E.V.O. on the SNES.

And WTH earth is only a t1 planet with no humans on it?

I believe that's what demos and reviews are for, and borrowing games off friends who already have them :P
I used to download games, but there are good companies that have gone under due to piracy. Also, I realized that I wouldn't steal a copy of a game from EB games or other actual stores, so why should I commit theft here? It's just as bad.

@[B.O.T.C.H.:

> Zonova link=topic=56738.msg607317#msg607317 date=1265758019]
> ok, torrent is just wrong. _you only do it for stuff like adobe photoshop cuz they make you pay an outrages amount of money for it_. or you rom games because they dont make them anymore.
>
> btw, what is E.V.O?

Hypocrit much? I got my adobe premium collection for about 400 €, which, in my opinion, is not an outrageous amount of money…