Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Skyward's Game Review Service

SkywardRiver

Hey there!

So, I'll cut to the chase.

I'm a decent writer, and when I have free time, I would like to help others improve their games as much as possible. What I'm offering is my service to go play through a game, to a moderate level, and then to write a full review on the game for the public. In this review I would be:

~Going over the Pros and Cons of the game.

~Giving an honest and unbiased opinion.

~Suggesting on how to improve on a game's faults and how to keep up whatever the game has going for it.

~Going over how the game looked, felt, and played.

All this in a detailed, finely written review that could span well over three paragraph's. I would indeed keep in mind whether the game is in Alpha or some other kind of development stage. 

I'm not sure how this is gonna turn out, but I figured I would give it a shot. This would be a great way for developers to get an idea on how their game is going and how they could improve upon it.

I will be accepting requests from either Personal Messages or Replies to this Thread. Once I've written the review, I will post it in a section of the forum that relates to the game being reviewed and I will send a copy to the developers.

Again, not sure how this is going to go, but I hope it will end up helping people, as I've seen some of the projects here in a total lack of some fundamental elements. I would never just flat out write "This game was a terrible waste of my time. -0.5/10"

Not at all.

If I did indeed deem a game a '-0.5/10' I would go over some suggestions on how to fix the game and make it more enjoyable.

Your's truly,

SkywardRiver