Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Something To read

Tdogthedog

Don't wanna be harsh here but you're life doesn't seem that bad.

First of all I agree with the fact that the douchebag's get the chicks, but thats high school as you as you're out of that dump girls start to see you for who you are and not just who you are on their popularity radar.

Secondly every family has their secrets and problems, yours might not be great but there is way worse out there. For years my mom and stepdad beat the fuck out of me and my brother because my mom has a problem that affects her emotions and she refused to take the pills that put her head back on track and my stepdad was just along for the ride. The only place I had freedom was my dads house and he was poor as hell because my mom took everything n the divorce. These days my mom takes her pills and my dad worked his way up the corperate ladder and has a great job.

Now I'm not here to say "Oh lawl my life was worse" but you seems to be complaining about things you're causing yourself.

Tell your girl that you don't want to talk that much if she doesn't listen to you then she's not for you.

Go outside, just because you don't want to spend time with people doesn't mean you should sit around all day. I used to do that too like a few months ago but when I started going outside I regret the days I spent inside.

The Douche bags(Thats what we call the rude popular guys) at school will always be that way, the girls will always like him because thats the way high school works, when you leave people start liking you for you, not who you know.

@TDog:

> Ok robin what's your problem? Do you really think your better then everyone? I never asked to be sorry for I got bored and vented. Robin your no better then anyone else and you really need to grow up and act like a normal human being

All I did was sum up your overly convoluted and poorly spelt story. You can thank me later. <3

@€rypto:

> There's an article about it on knowyourmeme.com

Eh don't use knowyourmeme, Rocketboom is always late on meme's and they aren't exactly reliable.

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Has_anyone_really_been_far_even_as_decided_to_use_even_go_want_to_do_look_more_like%3F