Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How can I get a custom-source client?

igloo9

Alright, I need a client that has some source edits in it for ES.  There isn't a source request forum, unless I post it in the source questions section.  The only thing is, there are a few source edits that I want (Like…4 or 5) and I doubt someone would do them all for me.

I could just ask for one, but the thing is, once the client is compiled, I don't think it can be re-edited, so you have to start with a fresh new client again to add another source.

I'm just wondering because I don't want to post in the source questions thread and then get flamed because it's in the wrong section.  Is there a place like script request, but for source?  I can't seem to find anything.

(Oh, and before I get people telling me to learn it myself, I don't have VB and can't afford it at the moment.  Also, I would rather wait until the maps of my game are done before I start on source stuff.)

@Coolz:

> I don't have it saved.  I just have the compiled client.exe file with the source already in it.  Does that mean I have to redo it next time?

if you just downloaded the source off the forum and did nothing to it the vb6 file will be fine and if you edited it it asks you to save it

PS. if you need some basic source help i might be available to help

@Scythe:

> @Coolz:
>
> > I don't have it saved.  I just have the compiled client.exe file with the source already in it.  Does that mean I have to redo it next time?
>
> if you just downloaded the source off the forum and did nothing to it the vb6 file will be fine and if you edited it it asks you to save it
>
> PS. if you need some basic source help i might be available to help

Really, you would be able to help?  That would be awesome.  Could you?