Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Beginner's Luck

KindSammy

Hey guys,

I'm new here and I'd like some feedback on the ''tutorial zone'' song from my WIP game.

It was meant to  sound super bright, as its, in someway, the setting of my game.

[Beginner's Luck](https://soundcloud.com/ga-studios/grande-azure-beginners-luck)

Anyways, give me some feedback and feel free to follow my soundcloud channel.

-Sammy

Feels like some tones are off, some feel to close to each other, while others feel slightly off(two notes at the same time, and one is slightly to early usually), it does not sound like it's made in a virtual program, did you record yourself playing? Generally it's nice, but could use some tweaking, also some more instruments to fill it out would be nice.

> Feels like some tones are off, some feel to close to each other, while others feel slightly off(two notes at the same time, and one is slightly to early usually), it does not sound like it's made in a virtual program, did you record yourself playing? Generally it's nice, but could use some tweaking, also some more instruments to fill it out would be nice.

Actually, ''bass'' piano might have some issues actually.  I used some pretty weird chords in there that might not fit in the scene.  Thanks for pointing that out, I might as well re-record before putting it in the game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
> ,…,<>" data-cid="922701" data-time="1399932684">
>
> are you gonna make a maplestory kinda game ?  :o

I don't really know. I want my game to be party-play oriented while still being enjoyable. I can't say it will be like Maple Story, but it'll definitely have some of it's good aspects. I might start a thread since i'm starting to have a lot of content for my game and a blog, as well.