mrmiguu

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@[Jake:

> link=topic=58000.msg746451#msg746451 date=1298667679]
> Probably embedded in the source code.

THat was my next guess. But I'd like a command or somethin to put the background on the map like
```
/background castle
```For a castle background or
```
/background grass
```For grass background (second map background)
and more for like Desert, Ice and such.

@Estec:

> Ok so after the next update of PV, you can fix the bugs on here? :D

I don't think Miguu would bother fixing this engine. "He did it with intentions of working on a game and then realized that it wouldn't go over so well." If anything this is just meant to be a start for a project if someone were to really attempt to create a game as simple as this. (no shops, no items, etc.)

@AmSamurai:

> I don't think Miguu would bother fixing this engine. "He did it with intentions of working on a game and then realized that it wouldn't go over so well." If anything this is just meant to be a start for a project if someone were to really attempt to create a game as simple as this. (no shops, no items, etc.)

Read this.
@MrMiguu:

> I might recreate this engine once I get the new PV up and running. It would work much better on a pixel-movement based side scrolling engine.

It's saying he's probably gonna recreate it, therefore fixing the bugs. Lol you gotta read the topic!

@Estec:

> Read this.It's saying he's probably gonna recreate it, therefore fixing the bugs. Lol you gotta read the topic!

Read the topic….a long ass time ago!

@MrMiguu:

> Yeah… not sure what happened there. I ducked something up and was too lazy to figure it out. Don't worry about it and just use this engine for reference. You should be amazed at all the cool little ubiquitous gimmicks I added in there. I have some neat code for you guys to reference.

@MrMiguu:

> This engine is:
> 1\. Not affiliated with PV but uses a similar physics system (If anything, improved)
> 2\. Has a lot of bugs and should only be used for reference.

Didn't know he might redo it after he's done with the new PV.

Lol maybe you shoulda answered your own question then!

@AmSamurai:

> Didn't know he might redo it after he's done with the new PV.
>
> Lol maybe you shoulda answered your own question then!

I didn't consider it until recently. I do have a very busy schedule so I prob won't do this for a while.

All good. I was going to attempt to use this for a simple project idea, but you made it so damn hard when you cut out the items and stuff XD

• 2 weeks later...
@Whackeddie99:

> Hey it wont let me open the server, it says RTE 429 activeX component cant create object HELP PLZ!

Eclipse Evolution uses different library files than Origins. I would recommend sticking with Origins, although you can find it [here](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,67683.0.html).

We offer no support for Eclipse Evolution, Eclipse Stable, or any other variant.

@Mr.:

> An online pacman game? Hmmm

Yush, but it's going to need alot of modifications done to it to make it like pacman!
@Whackeddie99:

> I was going to but naah….ILL MAKE AN ONLINE PACMAN GAME :D

Are you using sarcasm? =[