Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Im Terrabbly sorry for what i have did…

SHADERS

Its me, SHADERS, and yes, i did Rip tiles and say that they were mine.

you see, im not enying that i did do it, and i wasent thinking. i honestly thaught that i would get away with it but i did not. so anyways, i take full responcibility for what i did and will take the punishment without complaints or any other things like that.

im sorry for what i have done and hope that you all forgive me. in the mean time, i will be on gaia if any1 wants 2 talk.

[British English Dictionary](https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3366).

Nine out of ten people who used this product were very happy with the results!

"My IQ went from 60 to 140 within one hour by using this product. It's amazing" - T. Winterfield.
"I bought this product for my kids and they have been progressing well at school!" - C. Moore.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Godlord:

> [British English Dictionary](https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3366).
>
> Nine out of ten people who used this product were very happy with the results!
>
> "My IQ went from 60 to 140 within one hour by using this product. It's amazing" - T. Winterfield.
> "I bought this product for my kids and they have been progressing well at school!" - C. Moore.
>
> Regards,
>   Godlord.

i am not brittish and people tell me to stay on topic all the time

@Godlord:

> @SHADERS:
>
> > so just a warning for now?
>
> Yes, that's basically all for now and perhaps forever, depending on how you behave.
>
> Regards,
>   Godlord.

ok. i learned my leason, and btw. is it just 1 mor warning till te ban hamer comes out? or if i rip some more stuff and say its mine

@SHADERS:

> @Godlord:
>
> > @SHADERS:
> >
> > > so just a warning for now?
> >
> > Yes, that's basically all for now and perhaps forever, depending on how you behave.
> >
> > Regards,
> >   Godlord.
>
> ok. i learned my leason, and btw. is it just 1 mor warning till te ban hamer comes out? or if i rip some more stuff and say its mine

No idea, depends on what you do and which moderator/administrator has to deal with your attitude.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Godlord:

> @SHADERS:
>
> > @Godlord:
> >
> > > @SHADERS:
> > >
> > > > so just a warning for now?
> > >
> > > Yes, that's basically all for now and perhaps forever, depending on how you behave.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > >   Godlord.
> >
> > ok. i learned my leason, and btw. is it just 1 mor warning till te ban hamer comes out? or if i rip some more stuff and say its mine
>
> No idea, depends on what you do and which moderator/administrator has to deal with your attitude.
>
> Regards,
>   Godlord.

mind pming my warning % ??

@SHADERS:

> @Godlord:
>
> > @SHADERS:
> >
> > > @Godlord:
> > >
> > > > @SHADERS:
> > > >
> > > > > so just a warning for now?
> > > >
> > > > Yes, that's basically all for now and perhaps forever, depending on how you behave.
> > > >
> > > > Regards,
> > > >   Godlord.
> > >
> > > ok. i learned my leason, and btw. is it just 1 mor warning till te ban hamer comes out? or if i rip some more stuff and say its mine
> >
> > No idea, depends on what you do and which moderator/administrator has to deal with your attitude.
> >
> > Regards,
> >   Godlord.
>
> mind pming my warning % ??

Your warning level is currently at 55%.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Bit:

> Lol.. 37 Points for http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=9385 Lol Marsh did ya make a mistake?  XD

No, the actual URL is in the message itself. Marsh wrote that URL in the reason field because the reason field is required.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Godlord:

> @Bit:
>
> > Lol.. 37 Points for http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=9385 Lol Marsh did ya make a mistake?  XD
>
> No, the actual URL is in the message itself. Marsh wrote that URL in the reason field because the reason field is required.
>
> Regards,
>   Godlord.

Um… OKay am I the only person that doesn't understand that..?  :huh:
EDIT: Oo! He double posted, someone call a Moderator!  :P

@Bit:

> @Godlord:
>
> > @Bit:
> >
> > > Lol.. 37 Points for http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=9385 Lol Marsh did ya make a mistake?  XD
> >
> > No, the actual URL is in the message itself. Marsh wrote that URL in the reason field because the reason field is required.
> >
> > Regards,
> >   Godlord.
>
> Um… OKay am I teh only person that doesn't understand that..?  :huh:

The reason field contains the URL Marsh wrote, which was written because the reason field, and it contains a magnifying glass at the right, which is a link to the actual message, which contains the actual URL.

@Bit:

> EDIT: Oo! He double posted, someone call a Moderator!  :P

So? That was serious business, I don't see the point of not being able to double post in such a case, especially when I am a global moderator.

Regards,
  Godlord.