Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dashboard/Console Modding

zade_o

I'm getting no responses on these carmodding forums so i'ma ask here.

What I want to do:
Use my photoshop skills to create all new graphics for my dash and console. I.e. the air conditioning options and the speedometer etc.

My question:
How could I go about taking the graphics off my computer and putting them onto the plastic pieces?

No idea, you'd really need to check into car modifications. See if there are any design templates for your car model.

I would imagine graphics like that would benefit more from vector graphics than bitmap graphics, though… so Photoshop might not be the best idea for them. It's too bad Inkscape is still so damn limited.

@Rodriguez:

> You can also triforce by deleting System32 and then passing a large magnet over your CPU several times. ;D
>
> - Adulese

Guys don't try this! I followed his instructions and **it did not** triforce! He is just trying to trick you into messing up your PC! I ruined my laptop!

@Coolmagicdude2:

> @Rodriguez:
>
> > You can also triforce by deleting System32 and then passing a large magnet over your CPU several times. ;D
> >
> > - Adulese
>
> Guys don't try this! I followed his instructions and **it did not** triforce! He is just trying to trick you into messing up your PC! I ruined my laptop!

![](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/annacomnena/silly/reactions/kagami-lol.jpg)