Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How To Add Custom Items into the game? Prolly a dumb question

MiniGizii

I cannot figure out how to add custom items into the game (eg. An Apple) I want to be able to add the picture of the apple and was wondering because i cut all the different individual pictures out that i wanted from other tile sets to use as items in hope of being able to upload them and make them into items.

How is this done because i have been through the tutorial pages but cant seem to find one?

So you have to edit the current items set in GFX folder? Will the program still take the picture if you increase the size of the item set picture?

Sorry if this is worded wrong. Hope you get the drift of what I mean though.

Mellico

Let me rephrase that question so its not so "fake and gay" (just like you should rephrase how you critque a question). Is there a limit on how big the item sheet can be before the program cuts out some of the images on the sheet?

Also you must restart your client to view any changes to the graphic files.

There is a limit to what is selectable as far as icons go (what is displayed in the editor), but I believe there is no limit to the file size in general. Although for client size purposes you'll want to be somewhat efficient with your graphics and not have some massive ugly item sheet.

To resize the image to add more slots (which you really shouldn't need as most item template sheets are really large), then just resize the canvas (in Paint you just drag, in others select Canvas Size in the menu).

Or you can use Eclipse Origins, which has it so each item has it's own file.