Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Me I'm New >_<

Gohan

I'm new here and am using 2.7 (though I clicked the 2.8 download X_X) and I am having several problems, so I want to switch to a different version. The problem is all the newer versions don't follow the version number system and I have no idea which one is the newest(and hopefully with the least bugs)

Also, I have port forwarded with a Linksys router. Once my game is up and running and ready for other people to play, will having multiple people playing the game drain the bandwidth on my network?

look into downloading "Eclipse Origins", it can be found on this forum
it is the next generation of the eclipse engine, built using the same technology

this version uses very little network bandwidth compared to EE2.7 or Stable1.2 (which is just another edit of the old engine)

Stable? Isn't that what CC used on The World 2D? Hell no I don't want a server that likes to 'claim' it's offline just to piss people off.

EDIT: Well I gave Stable a shot but I can't even download it. How do I open a .rar file?

@Gohan:

> Stable? Isn't that what CC used on The World 2D? Hell no I don't want a server that likes to 'claim' it's offline just to piss people off.
>
> EDIT: Well I gave Stable a shot but I can't even download it. How do I open a .rar file?

Yeah WinRAR will open rar files
Stable is the best to use for beginners, and the problem with CCs server is not caused by the engine, The amount of people the server holds depends on two things the number you set as the max server load in the data.ini (CCs is set to 30, thats why there server does what it does) and the computer your running it on, it all depends on how may people your computer can handle