Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tibia lol

Kusy

Stupid as it is, I have tons of good memories with that game, had tons of fun playing it - hell, it's the only MMO I played that long (2 years+). Tons of stuff has changed in the game since I last played it (somewhere back in 2004).

The game has a horrible community, really medicore graphics, but I still say it's one of the best and most addicting 2D MMOs of all time. I'm thinking about going back to that addiction, game's free but I will probobly buy a premium account the moment I decide to actualy play it. I'm not planning on hardcore gaming - just want to play from time to time, probobly on one of the non-PVP servers (because open PVP can be a pain in the arse… especialy when you're looking for a time-killer and fun).

The problem is - there's no fun in playing any MMO alone, so I'm not going to if there's nobody to play with. Who's up for some half-shitty fun with one of the most sucessfull 2D MMOs out there? I'll probobly buy myself a premium account in two weeks or so, untill then I'm too bussy to play so if anyone's willing to try the game out post here, if few people show up we're gonna roll. If you are already playing it - post too.

Yeah, I used to play on opvp servers… I even played on enforced pvp once, was fun for a while, but got annoying to see whole cities covered in fire because someone sold ff runes to bored sickos with lvl 7.

• 2 weeks later...
I played Tibia a long long long time ago, it was fun and had a nice community (with enough bad seeds to make the game interesting). But this was before they had all these gameplay restrictions like PK skulls, and there was no automatic diagonal movement.

One of the first days I played and I was on the mainland (Carlin was my home, it's too bad it's BR central now on every server I've seen); anyway… oh yeah I was exploring and came across a couple players, and they asked for some food because they were hurt and resting. I gave them some and then they procedded to attack me... they were able to succeed and steal my stuff. Back in town I was skulking about it, but some nice higher level from a guild in the region (guildhall near the Elf city) heard that and she was like "ohnotonmyturf!" and she went with me to hunt them down and killed both of the robbers.
XD

It was fun, but a dangerous game since you could lose a lot and it was easy to be killed if you weren't careful. But I liked it a lot, now with the PK skull system, people can do mean things to you a lot easier without repucussions (like theft of loot bags, before you could drop them if they touched your stuff -- now you become the villian even if you attacked a thief). Also I suppose the community is much more full with idiots, exploiters, and all of that jazz nowadays.