Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Webmaster/Website Creator or anything else witch word ,,Website,,

Sheezer

Hello
As you read in thread,im Web-Master-Creator (But im better in creating)
I can make you sites like that(These two are mine)
http://www.wix.com/wiisoft/official
http://www.wix.com/wiisoft/projectv
If u want any website to create…
Dont look for anothers... LOOK AT ME!!

Lol? REAL websites as you mean,are NOT FOR FREE… so why would I pay for someones website?
Yes im an creator... maybe someone needs website like that...
If u dont need... why the hell u posting something here?
EDIT:Registration form? man... do a better website... and then we will talk... now better... a.k.a Shut Your Mouth!
EDIT2:Age-14... witch who i talk...

Real websites don't cost. x10hosting is free, notepad is free, paint is free.
Websites look crap with "made with wix" all over them. People only use them if they have to.
I'm posting because I don't like you.
Here is a real website that I made: [http://www.sgx.me/](http://www.sgx.me/)
Why do I want to know your age?

@Gammaâ„¢:

> I agree with harris that a self made- website with html or idk what lang is better than wix or webs.com
> @sheezer maybe your just too lazy to learn html and make your own website instead of using wix, try to learn html and you will see that wix fails…
>
> Gammaâ„¢

+1903

*looks at harris's website*
why the hell he thinks its bad? *thinks*
Maybe hes just mad you give critic to him :P

Gammaâ„¢

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
@TheCrasH:

> @Gammaâ„¢:
>
> > I agree with harris that a self made- website with html or idk what lang is better than wix or webs.com
> > @sheezer maybe your just too lazy to learn html and make your own website instead of using wix, try to learn html and you will see that wix fails…
> >
> > Gammaâ„¢
>
> +1903

ty

@Harris:

> @Gammaâ„¢:
>
> > *looks at harris's website*
> > why the hell he thinks its bad? *thinks*
> > Maybe hes just amd you give critic to him :P
> >
> > Gammaâ„¢
>
> I think I'm giving him a bit more than criticism.

lol i dont get it xD

Gammaâ„¢

@Gammaâ„¢:

> @Harris:
>
> > @Gammaâ„¢:
> >
> > > *looks at harris's website*
> > > why the hell he thinks its bad? *thinks*
> > > Maybe hes just amd you give critic to him :P
> > >
> > > Gammaâ„¢
> >
> > I think I'm giving him a bit more than criticism.
>
> lol I dont get it xD
>
> Gammaâ„¢

I'm being mean to him because he thinks that he is a web master.

U spam my topic :(

But rly,i dont care about ur critism…
U like real websites,i like wix ones,and think its better.

@katzuki:

> wow just wow…I can make better websites than that on notepad -.- and I only know the html basics
> website generators=big no no

And u happy?
@Harris:

> @Gammaâ„¢:
>
> > @Harris:
> >
> > > @Gammaâ„¢:
> > >
> > > > *looks at harris's website*
> > > > why the hell he thinks its bad? *thinks*
> > > > Maybe hes just amd you give critic to him :P
> > > >
> > > > Gammaâ„¢
> > >
> > > I think I'm giving him a bit more than criticism.
> >
> > lol I dont get it xD
> >
> > Gammaâ„¢
>
> I'm being mean to him because he thinks that he is a web master.

Webmaster looks better than Wixmaster
@katzuki:

> wow just wow…I can make better websites than that on notepad -.- and I only know the html basics
> website generators=big no no

(AGAIN)
So make better website…

Hello,

Welcome to CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM, today we are going to be talking about the basics of websites, their development and what makes websites good and bad.

Now, "Sheezer" your calling your self a "Web-Master-Creator", yet you have shown no actual skill in making a website from scratch with HTML, PHP or CSS (Just a few, there are many others). Now, what i would call you currently, is lazy.

Your using WiX, a Web Site Creator that is doing the hard work for you, and really has nothing of yours in it apart from content. Now, I'm no god of the internet and web dev, but i know some things. Custom layouts and styles are always better than pre-made ones.

Now, please take the time to learn how to create websites with HTML and CSS, then move to PHP and I'm sure you will agree that the "Real" way is better. Do you think big websites like World of Warcraft or Runescape use WiX to make their websites?

-Tipsta
NeX Gen Hosting Solutions.

@NGHS:

> Hello,
>
> Welcome to CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM, today we are going to be talking about the basics of websites, their development and what makes websites good and bad.
>
> Now, "Sheezer" your calling your self a "Web-Master-Creator", yet you have shown no actual skill in making a website from scratch with HTML, PHP or CSS (Just a few, there are many others). Now, what I would call you currently, is lazy.
>
> Your using WiX, a Web Site Creator that is doing the hard work for you, and really has nothing of yours in it apart from content. Now, I'm no god of the internet and web dev, but I know some things. Custom layouts and styles are always better than pre-made ones.
>
> Now, please take the time to learn how to create websites with HTML and CSS, then move to PHP and I'm sure you will agree that the "Real" way is better. Do you think big websites like World of Warcraft or Runescape use WiX to make their websites?
>
> -Tipsta
> NeX Gen Hosting Solutions.

Hello,

I really laught when u said World of Warcraft and Runescape man…
Website of WoW owns over 15 people,Runescape is an game.
I will never change my thinks about wix,and i prefer make website in 30mins,than in 10 days.
Lol... i dont know why u telling me to make real website?
Make it if u like,and dont spam my topic...
Btw. Why u tell u are:
-Tipsta
NeX Gen Hosting Solutions.
if u are
NGHS | Tepnet

@[Your:

> Sheezer link=topic=59666.msg631906#msg631906 date=1272359776]
>
> I really laught when u said World of Warcraft and Runescape man…
> Website of WoW owns over 15 people,Runescape is an game.
> I will never change my thinks about wix,and I prefer make website in 30mins,than in 10 days.
> Lol... I dont know why u telling me to make real website?
> Make it if u like,and dont spam my topic...
> Btw. Why u tell u are:
> -Tipsta
> if u are
> NGHS | Tepnet

First off all, He ment the forums of those games Or even the main page. next, what the hell… that wasent spam, its called constructive critisiznm, where he demotes you but you still feel good about yourself. And plus, Really? wiX? Heck, even i can make a website with wiX in 30 mins. But even then, Dont spam our forums.

-defends for Tepnet-

This is ridiculous. It's nice of you to offer your services, but the websites you are promoting and using as examples show that you haven't really put a whole lot of thought into the idea of website design. Wix has such limited customization capabilities; _anyone_ can sign up, create a (bad - the only service Wix offers) website, and "customize" it, so why would someone hire you? Not trying to be rude whatsoever, but you could try learning html and css! It's exiting to learn something new and you'll feel so proud and accomplished, even after you complete your very first website. Search google for html tutorials, I learned the basics in a couple of weeks after I decided to go about studying it. Good luck!

Omg seriously, your websites really doesn't match. It seriously wont attract any players to the game…Sorry for being harsh but it's true. Better learn the basics of HTML and make it better.

```

Eternal Addiction

News: Developping...

```

Dude, this is easy HTML and I just need to add a few extra things and it'll make more sense than the wix ones…
so get off your butt and learn HTML or keep using that and don't get players attracted. You wont get a job by using generators, anyone can do that :/

> from: [Your Nightmare] Sheezer on Today at 01:16:16 AM
> Hello,
>
> I really laught when u said World of Warcraft and Runescape man…
> Website of WoW owns over 15 people,Runescape is an game.
> I will never change my thinks about wix,and I prefer make website in 30mins,than in 10 days.
> Lol... I dont know why u telling me to make real website?
> Make it if u like,and dont spam my topic...
> Btw. Why u tell u are:
> -Tipsta
> if u are
> NGHS | Tepnet

Because, many many people know me as Tipsta.

Lesson 2, Spam

The following l line is spam
  YOUR A NOOB, YOU USE WIX, GTFO NOOB, LEARN TO BE KOOL.

I was providing constructive criticism, you need to be able to take it, or nothing works. Hell even I have done stupid things like use website creators, but you need to learn. If I am given to games to play, both are the same in every way. But one has this really cool website, and one has this really basic website, that shows the game owner has put no work into it, who will I choose?

The one with the nice website.

Now now children, do not flame this man/girl, he is just starting, and we have to start somewhere. I am defending him to the point, who should come on here and be abused to hell and back. They need to learn, not be shouted out.

EDIT ##
Please remember basic things, WoW owns no one. World of Warcraft is a game with over 10 Million (Someone fill me in on this please)
-Tipsta