Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Eclipse All-Nighters!

demon xxx x

I decided; every Saturday night, I'm gonna stay up all night, and work out, drink some amp energy, and work out some more.  Then study some Java.  I figured this is a perfect way to stay in-shape, while learning.  Now, mind when I say stay up all night, I mean that I'm gonna make sure I sleep late enough that being up at that time wont harm my body, as I did today, I slept from 3AM, woke up at 9AM, decided I wanna pull an all-nighter, so I went to sleep till about 4PMish, and got on about 5, I've been working out a bit already, might go squeeze out 35 push-ups, start drinking my amp, read more of this book my teacher gave me on Java, and then squeeze out another 35 or so.  Who wants to step up to the plate and pull an all-nighter with me every Saturday night ? :D

Don't drink energy drinks before working out. They not only dehydrate you, but will likely make you crash hard after working out. replace that energy drink with a can of tuna or something full of protein, that's also healthy. Drink lots of water.

I'll be up likely, since it will be uh, Sunday afternoon for me. So if you want to talk, sure hit me up.

@Kreator:

> Don't drink energy drinks before working out. They not only dehydrate you, but will likely make you crash hard after working out. replace that energy drink with a can of tuna or something full of protein, that's also healthy. Drink lots of water.
>
> I'll be up likely, since it will be uh, Sunday afternoon for me. So if you want to talk, sure hit me up.

Time-zones win again!

@Marsh:

> Smoking weed and working out does not work at all. You get way to lazy.

Yeah, that was robin who said that. xD  I get too lazy when I smoke, and then i don't wants to walk even across my room to turn on my xbox, or grab a controller.