Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Joining a Dev team.

Bacon

What am I applying for?
Mapper
Idealist
Spriter(Not very good)

Alright, well I've been trying to get back with a dedicated dev team. I joined a team recently and haven't heard a response from them, they kind of just stopped working on the project. I have been mapping on and off close to 2 years, don't worry about my post count, I rarely post.

What do I mean by "dedicated"?
Well this is pretty obvious, I want someone who is serious and isn't going to quit out on the project later on. I want someone to be experienced with what they are doing. Meaning no body who thinks they can just come here and think they can make a game with no knowledge about it what so ever. So experienced members only.

Previous work?
Well, I really don't have much of my previous work, but I do have some. I would like it if you would allow me to map one map for you if your interested in hiring me. These are with custom tiles and there really wasn't that much detail to work with.

![](http://i48.tinypic.com/2md3qy8.jpg)

![](http://i47.tinypic.com/21edtau.png)

Personal information.
My name is Aaron, I'm 17 years old. I am from the United States, East Coast. So my time zone is Eastern standard. I am graduated from school, so I will have time to map for you. I really don't know what else to put lmao. I guess we can talk if you want to know more.

You can contact me from here, or get a faster response from msn.
[email protected]

@Robin:

> That screenshot was taken with Origins, but it's using the tileset & spriteset I used for Wind's Nocturne.
>
> It's also showing Rose's old account.
>
> Care to explain what you made it with?

Rose's server would be the one I just joined, but she hasn't spoken with me in a few days. Thats the map I made for her, on her own account. If you want me to show you more proof I can vid me logging onto it.

@Addictedâ„¢:

> @Robin:
>
> > That screenshot was taken with Origins, but it's using the tileset & spriteset I used for Wind's Nocturne.
> >
> > It's also showing Rose's old account.
> >
> > Care to explain what you made it with?
>
> Rose's server would be the one I just joined, but she hasn't spoken with me in a few days. Thats the map I made for her, on her own account. If you want me to show you more proof I can vid me logging onto it.

Oh no, I'm not bothered about it. I was just curious where you found such an old client. xD

@Robin:

> @Addictedâ„¢:
>
> > @Robin:
> >
> > > That screenshot was taken with Origins, but it's using the tileset & spriteset I used for Wind's Nocturne.
> > >
> > > It's also showing Rose's old account.
> > >
> > > Care to explain what you made it with?
> >
> > Rose's server would be the one I just joined, but she hasn't spoken with me in a few days. Thats the map I made for her, on her own account. If you want me to show you more proof I can vid me logging onto it.
>
> Oh no, I'm not bothered about it. I was just curious where you found such an old client. xD

Old? It's the new one, xD Just inquistitor's tiles. I ripped from RP Palace.

@Robin:

> Ah. I was just wondering, as I've never seen anyone else us the mix of Inquisitors and FSM.
>
> Thought I was the only one. ;o
>
> ![](http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/5047/wntest2.png)

Looks nice, I wish there were more tiles in the tileset though.