Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Shameless re-introduction

Venorize

hey… (no wait, thats not good enough, i cant just bust in here after years of inactivity and say 'hey'... it needs to be better... hmm.. BOLD! yes! okay... lets try this again)

**Hey**! (dammit no… it needs to seem more friendly, maybe if i say "guys"... but then girls will think im an anti-feminist... ah screw it guys works")

**Hey Guys!** (perfect  XD)

I used to be a pretty active part of the community, a lifetime ago. It seemed like 2d rpg was fading away, a lot of engines were dying, and eclipse was on a recession or whatever you want to call it.

The other day I stumbled upon a zip file on a backup drive with all my old 2d games, and i googled up eclipse, and sure enough it's still alive and well on here! I even discovered my old account is still here too, so I've returned to ~~destroy your bases~~ rejoin the fun of 2d games and rejoin the community.

I hope you'll all welcome me back! It's been far too long.

About Me; My name is Venorize, I'm 23, and if you google 'venorize' you'll find my lifetime of work scattered all over the internet. (if your bored, not that you ~~nerds like me~~ awesome people would care though).

lol, so, please join with me in welcoming myself back? haha :D

haha *facepalm* considering i used to be a forums admin that yelled at people for not reading stickys first, i probably deserve a good beating now =\…

i browsed for a new users/welcome back forum itself, but didn't think to look for a sticky for it lol.

my bad :[ forgive me, back 3 minutes and i already suck haha