Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[EO] can't compile

guzmanm

@uıןɐpuǝʍb:

> did you make that sub, or change the getplayeraccess sub?
>
> What changes did you do to the source?

Actually, I almost didnt changed nothing. I just organized in a way I'd like the Main Menu. Just moved picture boxes and such

Im not really a sourcer so I'm not sure what it is. I know someone else had a problem with compiling, and Robin told them to get service pack 6 for vb. You might want to try googling for the service pack and see if that helps.

@Ballie:

> The only reason you'd get that error is if you don't have GetPlayerAccess. It's in modDatabase. I assume you have that module, correct?
>
> I just compiled a fresh source with no issues.

That is not entirely true, I get Errors like that when i do not run it as Administrator on my Vista.
I use to get Errors Telling my a label that i just moved did not exist…

@uıןɐpuǝʍb:

> Im not really a sourcer so I'm not sure what it is. I know someone else had a problem with compiling, and Robin told them to get service pack 6 for vb. You might want to try googling for the service pack and see if that helps.

Okay, thanks for helping Gwen. I have started downloading VB6 SP6, oh, and Corrupt, I had compiled other projects before on vb6, including other eclipse origins, don't know why doesnt works for me. What I'm trying to say is that I don't need admin acces for compiling. Thanks everyone for helping (: