Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does anyone have the Neverwinter Nights Premium Mods?

balliztik1

I've recently reinstalled Neverwinter Nights, and went to reclaim my Premium Modules, but due to EA buying out Bioware, they've discontinued selling or hosting any Atari products, which include the Premium Module downloads. As I've already paid for them, I'm pretty sure I only need the .mod files (as the last patch of NWN gave all the hakpaks for these mods), but if you have the installer files, that'd be great too. I had all the mods, so if you know where to download any of them, or if you have any yourselves that you'd be willing to send, I'd greatly appreciate it.
:azn:

I actually did a torrent search earlier and couldn't find any. =o

They require an online authentication to even play them, so I imagine they aren't popular piracy targets.

Edit: I found them tucked away in a rar file in the underbelly of the internet. Unfortunately, it comes bundled with the whole game series, and you have to purchase an account to download a certain amount of files a day. So, in 4 days or so, I'll have them. xD If anyone needs them after that, contact me.

Actually, looks like the download limit is more lenient than I thought. It shouldn't be more than a couple hours, if things continue smoothly.

Edit: All files complete. Once I give them a good test, anyone who wants them can contact me about acquiring them.

Edit2: All files packed and ready. Locking this up. :)