• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

World war 3!

andis_dark

@[B.O.T.C.H.:

> Zonova link=topic=61126.msg645172#msg645172 date=1275752234]
>
> U.S democracy = 200 years of Slavery + years of segregation + no woman's rights even after slavery
> China Gov. = Tiananmen Massacre + Chiang Kai Shek + Mao Tse-Tung + no rights at all lol

There I fixed it and balanced it.

The thing is, if China doesn't maintain a communist government, it would break up. Of course, everyone would want that to happen, especially Taiwanese. Maybe after China gets it so that at least the majority of the people are middle classed instead of poor, MAYBE then China will become a democracy of some kind – you do know that in china you can just go to your local chief's store, write your name down and they will just give you your weekly supply?
Enough talk about China and our endless quarrels, lets just stay on topic...

world war 3 might be just a fight between little countries, like NK and SK along with other little ones...

WHOA… I'm stunned with how stupid this thread is. Just blown away.

What the hell is this? Which country would win? Ducking Malysia, because they have a lot of imported bananas. As good anwser as any other to a question asked without any kind of sense. Because we all know that when a World War wages one single country wins (and it has to be America) and that everyone here has political and historical knowedgle to tell us why.

Sheesh. And too I think that best gameing company is Wii.

i just saw one text about usa and russia. They are trying
to be friends! Omg thats the worst thng i ever heard. Im sure russia just have a secret plan for takin over europe with usa. And after tht taking usa! Ww3 will be definetly started or continued by russia.

@Robin:

> @Vålöñシ:
>
> > Democracy however is the true and best system but that doesn't mean it can't be corrupted
>
> Who are you to decide that? :|

Chen Shui Bien, stupid Taiwanese president who has followers that treats him like Kim Jong Il and still says he is a democratic person (just try to search him up its hilarious at their stupidity)

@andis_dark:

> I just saw one text about usa and russia. They are trying
> to be friends! Omg thats the worst thng I ever heard. Im sure russia just have a secret plan for takin over europe with usa. And after tht taking usa! Ww3 will be definetly started or continued by russia.

Not always, but possible. I still think Israel or North Korea will start it.

@Vålöñシ:

> Chen Shui Bien, stupid Taiwanese president who has followers that treats him like Kim Jong Il and still says he is a democratic person (just try to search him up its hilarious at their stupidity)

I think you missed Robin's point. He's asking who you are to be able to claim democracy as the best. For one, it's an opinion, and secondly, it really has nothing to do with war. Hitler led a fascist nation but still conquered a good portion of Europe. In fact, recent leaders aside, look back at history. Most if not all of the largest empires in the world weren't democracies. The most feared nations on the field of battle were usually conquerors like the Huns and such. In fact, bands of warlike-people were the reasons for people to begin to move away from kingdoms and more to city-states that could govern and defend themselves. A little bit of political theory even backs this up. The US constitution is heavily based on political philosophers like Locke, who promoted the idea of a Social Contract which states that people opt into democracy to protect their rights of life, liberty, and property. In other words, democracy was something created to defend its people, not fight wars. America's been doing it wrong since we became a superpower.

History lesson aside, my point is that democracy by its purpose is not meant to fight wars in the first place, and even if it was, there's no "freedom shield" protecting us or anything. If you want to credit the US with anything, cite their missile defense systems or large cache of weapons. Those are things that matter in a war, not political ideology.

@andis_dark:

> I just saw one text about usa and russia. They are trying
> to be friends! Omg thats the worst thng I ever heard. Im sure russia just have a secret plan for takin over europe with usa. And after tht taking usa! Ww3 will be definetly started or continued by russia.

I sincerely hope you're joking. I don't even know how to respond to that.

Hmm i just dnt get it why we need wars! Cmon where ill live if my house will be bombed. Anyway thats gd i live in latvia, so russia wont attack us, we kicked their butts three times! And europe has nato army force, so we can make every1 cry who will start ww3\. And for more, we have superman batman hulk and xmans so asia dnt have a chance :p

@andis_dark:

> Hmm I just dnt get it why we need wars! Cmon where ill live if my house will be bombed. Anyway thats gd I live in latvia, so russia wont attack us, we kicked their butts three times! And europe has nato army force, so we can make every1 cry who will start ww3\. And for more, we have superman batman hulk and xmans so asia dnt have a chance :p

Maybe they will start the next WW3, because people can´t spell.
But what the hell, can the those 'Super Heroes\' do? Pop out of their movie disc and bring terror?

if we think for real then the war can start any year fro today to 2022, becouse 2022 year is pointed as space age when the world will have spaceships, so we wont need earth anymore and so no wars. But still, we have to live past theese 12 years what can bring us fast death. Nukes nukes nukes, why we afraid of them? Big bang and nothing, thats why? Cmon thing real, who need land full with radiation! Every1 are fighting to colonise something so the nukes are not gd for war, they are just used to make every1 afraid of attacking countries who has them.
[axxa]

@Ballie:

> @Vålöñシ:
>
> > Chen Shui Bien, stupid Taiwanese president who has followers that treats him like Kim Jong Il and still says he is a democratic person (just try to search him up its hilarious at their stupidity)
>
> I think you missed Robin's point. He's asking who you are to be able to claim democracy as the best. For one, it's an opinion, and secondly, it really has nothing to do with war. Hitler led a fascist nation but still conquered a good portion of Europe. In fact, recent leaders aside, look back at history. Most if not all of the largest empires in the world weren't democracies. The most feared nations on the field of battle were usually conquerors like the Huns and such. In fact, bands of warlike-people were the reasons for people to begin to move away from kingdoms and more to city-states that could govern and defend themselves. A little bit of political theory even backs this up. The US constitution is heavily based on political philosophers like Locke, who promoted the idea of a Social Contract which states that people opt into democracy to protect their rights of life, liberty, and property. In other words, democracy was something created to defend its people, not fight wars. America's been doing it wrong since we became a superpower.
>
> History lesson aside, my point is that democracy by its purpose is not meant to fight wars in the first place, and even if it was, there's no "freedom shield" protecting us or anything. If you want to credit the US with anything, cite their missile defense systems or large cache of weapons. Those are things that matter in a war, not political ideology.
>
> @andis_dark:
>
> > I just saw one text about usa and russia. They are trying
> > to be friends! Omg thats the worst thng I ever heard. Im sure russia just have a secret plan for takin over europe with usa. And after tht taking usa! Ww3 will be definetly started or continued by russia.
>
> I sincerely hope you're joking. I don't even know how to respond to that.

I meant to say IMHO (lol I missed it, everyone makes mistakes DX)