Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Excellent Free Webhost

azkanan

www.000webhost.com

I've tried many webhosts over the years, and there's always a catch.

Pay $$$, Ads, lack of bandwidth, and so forth.

000webhost, however, is excellent. I've been using it for over 6 months, and with exception of some slow-down-days on attempting to connect through the FTP, it's pretty damn awesome.

- Easy to use.
- Easy to login.
- Easy to EVERYTHING, basically.

- Decent bandwidth.
- Quick-response (<24 hours) help token system.
- Fully customizable pages.
- No ads.

Now, the only catch is, that you have to have a second word that they give you in your address, such as "hostzi" or "Trona" or something. I think they're names of the server.
In any case, if you don't like the one they generate for you, try a few hours later.

Here is my website; www.myworld.hostzi.com. Ads are put on by me, not the webhost.

Again, www.000webhost.com is the best for free and freedom, hands down.

@NGHS:

> No one cares about URL sizes.
>
> To be honest, I would trust theirs rather than yours, because they have been running for longer, and have a larger user base.

It's not his, he's simply recommending a hosting site that serves about a few thousand other people already that has been around for more then two years or so now :P

I'll be sure to scope them out. Thanks for the link.

MyWorld is not being developed with an MORPG engine, but one capable of 3-D graphics?  Why the change of heart?  Sorry, been awhile since I last read a status update.

Other Web hosts:  http://www.webhostingchoice.com/

MyWorld is being developed with Unity, a 3D Engine. Changing from 2D to 3D so that, even if nobody else plays, I will have my own little paradise, an entire world full of creatures and plants, peoples and so forth of my own creation.

For in my world, I am god.
**Dolike that tag.**

Also, Suikoden I is the best, followed by II, then V. I deny myself the memory that VI was even made, for it isn't even on the Suikoden planet.

Hmm mine is very good if I can say myself and there is only 1 catch:
-Require the user to at least post 1 post a month (and later i will make that you just have to make 2 clicks to secure that you are active).

That's it. I require that because i don't want inactive users. I don't care if you are learning html or you are pro, as long as you are active user using the web hosting, you have everything you need to get started and move on to big projects ^^.

Comments,