Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

House :) / eo vs. es

Hello, I have problem… players like when he can buy house? or houses are boring?

1\. e stable = house, chat(guild,global ect.), more in eq (ring,amulet.. sword (2-hand system ect).. but there isnt visual inventory.. craft. (in eo is good collecting system.. fishing system.. and players can cut trees ^^), map only 30x30, skills only name :( no icon..

2\. eo = not house, in eq only armor,helm,sword (only one handed),shield..,good visual inventory, map can be increased :)  skills icon ^^

which of this eo is the best.. I dont mean which is better.. becouse you like his proggramer.... I mean.. where people may feel better ?? more options....

Ultimately, making a game comes down to you, not to the engine. If your game doesn't have houses, that's not Robin's fault. If you want houses, make them. A programmer has always been an integral part of a development team. If you're not going to take the time to learn to program or to find a programmer, then you are stuck with that choice of engines. That's just how it works.

Origins is by far the most streamlined and dynamic engine we have. Houses are not an important feature and would only serve to bog down the engine with unneeded features for a minority of people. Origins is about having features that are dynamic and amazing, but necessary.

As for your interpretation of "better', that's your call. If you think Stable is better because it has more features, you are free to make that decision. As a programmer myself, and one who has worked with every Eclipse version since it has gone open source, I can easily say Origins sets the bar. All the past versions are bogged down with a ton of useless crap, and have poor memory management. It's true that Origins currently lacks features, but the ones that are there are completely dynamic, and more are added each release. When all is said and done, Origins will be absolutely beastly to work with.

@Robin:

> @Lollicat:
>
> > @Azure:
> >
> > > Ballie just made 7$.
> >
> > The dollar sign goes before the seven. No, Ballie did _not_ make 7$, he made $7.
>
> He can put it there if he wants, it still means the same thing.

But it's more grammatically correct if he put the $ first.

@Azure: Oh totally.