Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hits and Misses

Amish

If you have had a good, or bad experience with someone here, from the talent center, This is the place to leave feed back.

Rules:

1\. Post your comments in a professional way.

2\. Posts that contain cursing will be removed.

3\. Remember these are peoples opinions, and there are two sides to every story.

I've had the privilege of working with several people here over the years both commissioned and free.

So, here's my Hit's and Misses that I hope you all take into consideration if you're looking to hire:

Andii - Hit - Does amazing work, keeps you updated as to what's going on and keeps to a schedule. Would easily recommend any-time.

SkywardRiver - Hit - Good project management skills, sadly I disappeared from the forums to keep in touch with him, but he easily managed his team for Skywardens and kept people on track.

Spencer S. - Hit - Amazing pixel art, good time management skills and great communication!

xXaden - Miss - Paid a hefty price for piece of code, disappeared with no response for a week, finally resolved issue after opening a paypal dispute, and product was delivered (though not as originally asked for during the agreement).

I've worked with numerous people over the last couple years I've been here. Here are a few.

Andii ~ Hit. Did exactly what I asked. Missing my last sprite, but that's just cause I haven't reminded him of it yet.

Rob Janes ~ Hit. One hell of a programmer. Wonderful to work with.

Fabzy ~ Miss. It might have been a fluke, but our graphics artist died and never came back.

Sacra ~ Hit. If you're looking for Imagination, this is your guy.

Seb ~ Hit. Fantastic to work with. Great with graphics and project management. Wonderful moderator as well.

Mixxarn (Yularia) ~ Hit. Amazing with project management.

Kajamaz ~ Miss. I've worked with/for him. Not very pretty. Theft was involved. I understand multiple users here can back that, but, as I'm being professional here, I won't go on.

Slasher ~ Miss. Worked with him, same story as above.

Lex_the_Great ~ Hit. I've never personally worked with him, but from what I seen around other sites, he's a great all-around developer.

Zopto ~ Hit. Worked with Zopto back in our rookie programming days. He's progressed just as much if not more than I have. Would recommend.

Baron Mohenjo Daro ~ Hit. Wonderful to work with. Always working hard and bringing forth new ideas.

Dxxknight ~ Hit. Fun to work with. Wrote some story/dialogue for him. He gave me lots of breathing room.

That's all I can think of right now. Hope this helps people for future work relations.

i didnt work with soo much ppl here but i will put some

**Hits:**

My first work buddy was **SkywardRiver**

we haved some nice time befor and i would suggest him !

**Genusis** - awesome programmer and  person  vb6/c/c++ he knows all !

**SnyterGames(Mortal Angels)**  i worked with him  on my bubble strikers game and other litl projects  he is very good person and programmer!

**Mrmiguu** - he is maker of my favorite  engine and he helped me alot!

**Matt** - i didnt work with him but from  what i saw here on forum he is nice person and good programmer!

**Andii**
- he got awesome pixel art skills !!! 

**Eragon**
-  back in the days he  make really good job with dragon eclipse !

**Ryoku**
- i didnt work with him but  his game was first eclipse mmorpg that i played! from what i can telll he is  very good programmer!

**Maddy**
- i dont know her well but she is very very very nice person

**Sherwin**
- very sharp minded person and good programmer!

**iHero/iRicardo**
 - best bug fixer ever!!!

**Zesh**
- bubble  buddy! xD

**Stein**
- he helped me with some code befor  awesome programmer!

**Zetasis** awesome pixel art!

**i dont have any misses :/ **

Kajamaz - Hit, average-good mapper (like his style), hell of a multitasker at EverEmber, very good 'leadership' skill

Sherwin - Hit, starts various things from his 'scratch engine' and ends up making amazing things, very good person  ^_^

ValentineBr - Hit, very good at catching bugs (didn't actually work with him)

Seb - Hit~Miss, average pixel-artist, is a good moderator although he messed up a bit at a certain time in EE

DarkDino - Hit, very friendly, asked me to help him with some programming, and now he's making some cool systems for his game

TheDoug - Hit, helped me test some important things to make EE's Engine more stable against hackers (yeah… unfortunatelly even Eclipse based games have hackers... (at least the online and 'good' ones))

And just because I don't want to be only hits,

SkywardRiver - Miss - [Deleted by Slasheree]

Lovely~ - tĂ³tĂ³

Sigh… Somehow I knew this thread would get littered with people bashing each other, I'm cleaning up your post slightly Slasher. Please read the rules before posting stuff like that again that's just digging up more than required.

• 4 months later...
So here are my 2 cents:

@Sacra - Hit - Great guy, I had fun working with him, learns very fast and have very good ideas.

@Lumiere (Mad Hatter) - Hit - Her opinions may distract you at first, but she can give very honest and precious feedback and criticism. Also, one of top pixel artist I ever know.

@Lex_The_Great - Hit - Very talented person, helped me many times, knows lua well (atleast from what I remember).

@BugSICK - BIG Miss - I sold him my modification of Eclipse Origins, then he started to selling it on various french sites, do not responed when I tried to contact him, do not responed to warnings from mods what I contacted on that forums. I liked him at first, he was nice, but he is very unhonest person, so I warn you, do not work with him. He was working on ResBak back in days if you do not know who I mean.

@Skyward - Hit - Met him in Prospekt, good guy, very talented.

@CMFiend - Hit - Not much to say, also met him somewhat around Prospekt and IE, good forum moderator.

@RobJanes - Hit and Miss - Never actually worked with him, but his modification of EO was awesome and it is pity that he stopped working on it for a long time. I remember EO head dev contest, do you? :)

I am a bit disappointed that noone mentioned me here, I am sure here would be maybe some hits targeted to my person, but on this community I never was very honest, so I expected many misses (deathbeam here to ones what do not know it yet). If I forgot anyone, let me know, I will update my post :)

> So here are my 2 cents:
>
> @Sacra - Hit - Great guy, I had fun working with him, learns very fast and have very good ideas.
>
> @Lumiere (Mad Hatter) - Hit - Her opinions may distract you at first, but she can give very honest and precious feedback and criticism. Also, one of top pixel artist I ever know.
>
> @Lex_The_Great - Hit - Very talented person, helped me many times, knows lua well (atleast from what I remember).
>
> @BugSICK - BIG Miss - I sold him my modification of Eclipse Origins, then he started to selling it on various french sites, do not responed when I tried to contact him, do not responed to warnings from mods what I contacted on that forums. I liked him at first, he was nice, but he is very unhonest person, so I warn you, do not work with him. He was working on ResBak back in days if you do not know who I mean.
>
> @Skyward - Hit - Met him in Prospekt, good guy, very talented.
>
> @CMFiend - Hit - Not much to say, also met him somewhat around Prospekt and IE, good forum moderator.
>
> @RobJanes - Hit and Miss - Never actually worked with him, but his modification of EO was awesome and it is pity that he stopped working on it for a long time. I remember EO head dev contest, do you? :)
>
> I am a bit disappointed that noone mentioned me here, I am sure here would be maybe some hits targeted to my person, but on this community I never was very honest, so I expected many misses (deathbeam here to ones what do not know it yet). If I forgot anyone, let me know, I will update my post :)

I can vouch for Lex as well, I've known him for a few years, awesome guy.