Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fulltime Musician. Add some creativity to your game! Hire me!

Blaze200628

Hello, there! My name is Mo. Thereby, you may call me Mo. ^__^
I'll get straight to it.

I'm a musician, have been since I was about nine years old. I'm seventeen as of now, Birthday's in February.
I'm in a band going for three years, we're called KadAver (links soon, if interested)
I've made a few games with Eclipse, but used them mostly for LAN roleplay.

I enjoy making music, generally Metal. However, there is a side of me that enjoys that unnatural aspect of awesome creativity found in video-game music.
My favorite types of sounds come from the .hack//sign Official Soundtrack, Aura-Dark remix is my favorite.

I play guitar and record virtually with excellent quality. I use Reason 3.5 for keyboards/pads/drumloops ect. I mix it all together with Cakewalk Sonar 8.5 Studio Pro. I have a midi drum machine, eq's, and a midi keyboard.

I'm currently looking forward to working on music for a game. I'd love to have this job to keep me active in a day doing what I love, and for a good cause as well.

Anyway, I'll have samples up soon, if requested that is. Just tell me what you'd like to hear and I'll try to sample it out.
  ;)

Attachments are very quick, decent sounding samples just to let you know I"m fairly legit.

• 1 month later...