Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What do you think of Zelda?

FinalFlame

What is your favorite Zelda game? Why?

My favorite is Wind Waker. It's not too hard and not too easy, it has awesome graphics, awesome music, and an awesome story. Plus, the sailing is so fun and there is so much extra stuff to do in the game that even after you beat it you can still play for hours.

@Lollicat:

> @Rushεr:
>
> > What's a Zelda?  :huh:
>
> Legend of Zelda. Derp.
>
> I like Majora's Mask, the storyline is epic and you get to be lots of unique races.

Yea, that one's cool… But it could never live up to Ocarina of Time, even though it is the sequel to it.

I always enjoyed MM more than OoT.

The way everything linked together and the complete schedules the NPCs had made it one of the best gaming experiences I've ever had.

Sure, OoT was good, but I enjoyed MM so much more.

@ÅÐмiядζ:

> I have to say, Ocarina of Time is my favorite – though I haven't played many Zelda games...
> Still, the storyline, the concept, that's simply the best!

It's a good one alright. Ranked #1 of all Nintendo 64 games ever!

My favorite is The Adventure of Link. Because the gameplay is awesome, combat is interesting and challenging, and it never gets any love because it's a side-scroller.

Ocarina of Time is alright but it's basically Link to the Past 3D, and with both of those games I wind up getting bored with them 2/3rd's of the way through.

Link to the Past, no contest.
i don't know how many times i replayed that game.
The finding the lost toad smith to get the Red Master Sword. Finding the Fat Fairy Queen to get all these other awesome items.  The secret Invincible Rod.  All the Magic Coins.
…Good times. XD

Ocarina of Time was my favorite I'd have to say, but Majora's Mask is so close to it, they might as well be tied. Everything about these games were amazing, the  gameplay, the story, the puzzles, and the music is probably the two greatest soundtracks for a video game ever imo.