Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How can i make my EE full screen?

samih1996

Hi,

Can someone tell me how i can make my Eclipse Evolution full screen? I know that it is a client edit with visual basic 6.

I have visual basic 6 professional, i just don't know how to do the actual thing. I know its possible because i think ES has it or EO.

When you open your VB, go to (forms) and right-click on frmStable(frmMirage.frm). Double clicking it should bring the main window of your client up. Left-click on the game window (Blue bar on top). Then in the toolbar on top click on (Properties window). This opens a new tab with a list on the right. Search in that list for (MaxButton) and set it's value to (True).

This will enable the maximize button on your game window when you're playing.

Hope this helps.

Regards Aramyth.

GM Sam, I recommend using Eclipse Origins for a definite full-screen option. If you get Eclipse Origins simply open the client project file and navigate to the modConstants file within the project explorer.

Within modConstants are two lines that define the MAX_MAPX and MAX_MAPY. Change what these two values are. For example, I will show you how to make Eclipse Origins 1024 x 800\. That will be the size of the picscreen, the UI itself will be moved and placed a-top the picscreen for this instance only. Change the X value to = 32 and the Y to 25\. Now, to manually change the size of the picScreen, edit it's Width and Height properties. The width to 1024 and the Height to 800\. The ScaleHeight and ScaleWidth should automatically change. Open the frmMainGame's code and find the me.width = line.

Change the me.width = to the current width of the picScreen, and add a line directly under it, me.height = and change it to the current height of the picScreen.

Compile, run play. It should look something like this.

![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/4326cc57e5b17b3ab48471260b1f3926.bmp)

@Kool_dude4ever:

> I tried that last year, but most didnt work, or had viruses or was just a fail….

This information is for educational purposes.

An illegal torrent is safer when it has more SE or Seeders than it does LE or Leechers. Also always read the comments on the torrent before downloading.

>! @Rose:
>! > GM Sam, I recommend using Eclipse Origins for a definite full-screen option. If you get Eclipse Origins simply open the client project file and navigate to the modConstants file within the project explorer.
>
> Within modConstants are two lines that define the MAX_MAPX and MAX_MAPY. Change what these two values are. For example, I will show you how to make Eclipse Origins 1024 x 800\. That will be the size of the picscreen, the UI itself will be moved and placed a-top the picscreen for this instance only. Change the X value to = 32 and the Y to 25\. Now, to manually change the size of the picScreen, edit it's Width and Height properties. The width to 1024 and the Height to 800\. The ScaleHeight and ScaleWidth should automatically change. Open the frmMainGame's code and find the me.width = line.
>
> Change the me.width = to the current width of the picScreen, and add a line directly under it, me.height = and change it to the current height of the picScreen.
>
> Compile, run play. It should look something like this.
>
> ![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/4326cc57e5b17b3ab48471260b1f3926.bmp)

Now robin that is good, but how can i copy the map on eclipse evolution and put it to orgins, also are there loads of items like there is in eclipse evolution?