Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HelpPlz here… asking for Help Please(Lol)

HelpPlz

@Gohan:

> @HelpPlz:
>
> > @[PIE:
> >
> > > Rodriguez link=topic=62716.msg665393#msg665393 date=1279420305]
> > > Soul and Yukiyo among others have posted just about everything you could possibly need for this. Honestly, your question should be answered. If you use your 192 or your 120 IP those are internal ones. You need your external IP fro IP Chicken or another similar site. Then port forward the 4000 port and your good to go.
> > >
> > > - Adulese
> > >
> > > EDIT: Also stop double posting. It's against the rules.
> >
> > Okay, so do I use the forwarded ip or the ipchicken ip in the config file, and do I port forward the no-ip thing, or the 192.168.0.1, or my ipv4
>
> As we have said many times, port forward your IPv4, then make a host with no-ip, put the host name in config.ini instead of an IP address. That's it, do nothing else.

thank you, but sorry, uhh, and what is the ip i No-IP.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@HelpPlz:

> thank you, but sorry, uhh, and what is the ip I No-IP.

/facepalm

Okay let's try this again.

As we have said many times, port forward your IPv4, then make a host with no-ip, put the host name in config.ini instead of an IP address. That's it, do nothing else.

@Gohan:

> @HelpPlz:
>
> > thank you, but sorry, uhh, and what is the ip I No-IP.
>
> /facepalm
>
> Okay let's try this again.
>
> As we have said many times, port forward your IPv4, then make a host with no-ip, put the host name in config.ini instead of an IP address. That's it, do nothing else.

okay, i get what you mean, but when i register the host with No-Ip, what ip do i change it to, cause the No-Ip host name for an ip, requires to forward to an IP, which IP should i put to forward it

@HelpPlz:

> k, im sorry Gohan, but WHICH IS THE IP I HOST WITH THE NO-IP HOSING THING

As it says in the tutorials which you obviously did not read, when you log on no-ip, there is a big button that says ADD HOST that you cannot possibly miss. Just type in a name for your host and submit do not change any settings.

US THAT HOST NAME