Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyone else?

RottingCore

I am 15 years old and I have a very vivid imagination
I can give you a list and description of all the monsters in my bedroom and where they are. I can’t leave my bed, let alone my room at night without hyperventilating.

My parents can’t leave me home alone at night and expect me to sleep. I need noise, loud noise and someone to talk to and even that doesn’t guarantee anything. If i try to sleep, i start to think, and then i start hearing and seeing things that aren’t there, and then I start to scream cry and hyperventilate. Then i have to call my mom and she needs to come home ASAP. When she does arrive home im probably curled in a ball screaming with a steak knife in my hand

It feels like in the dark, someone is always waiting…watching…i cant take this anymore!!!

when i hear a Bump or some thing in the night my brain some how makes up fake images of some ugly demon/monster or the grudge//(or the girl in THE RING) and it’s REAL, like i can hear them and they can move and, and and,,, yeah..  :sad:

well i think isn't normal in a 15 yrs old person, you should visit a therapist, i never feel those things about the darkness or sounds. (btw did you cover your self when you are in the bed and hear something? if so, stop doing it cuz your blanket wont protect you from anything)

@Antho3000:

> (btw did you cover your self when you are in the bed and hear something? if so, stop doing it cuz your blanket wont protect you from anything)

If i do it would be only to try to make the images go away but even if i close my eyes i see everything.. some times i have to stay up till morning to sleep when others are awake it makes me feel safer…

Er, I'll try that but, I turn the light on and look around, and see nothing, and I can see that there is nothing there, but I sill feel as if there is…. It feels like someone’s watching me. I also have panic attacks and feel as if I’m going to not wake up the next morning.

@RottingCore:

> Er, I'll try that but, I turn the light on and look around, and see nothing, and I can see that there is nothing there, but I sill feel as if there is…. It feels like someone’s watching me. I also have panic attacks and feel as if I’m going to not wake up the next morning.

You have schizophrenia.

So, I am assume you dont believe?… There is no reason to knock my religion.  I dont care who you are no one has that right.  I have a right to believe in God if I want.  As you have the right not to believe.  But i dont make fun of you for that do i?

@Psiworld:

> So, I am assume you dont believe?… There is no reason to knock my religion.  I dont care who you are no one has that right.  I have a right to believe in God if I want.  As you have the right not to believe.  But I dont make fun of you for that do I?

? i never said i dont do or even care im not trying to offend anyone or anything u bevilve in im just trying to figure this out, im asking for help not moronic comments like this @Robin:

> You have schizophrenia.

Ill Google this and reply

Dude. This is a tricky thing to say. I personally feel like I am constantly being watched. I hate quite rooms. I just debate with myself and listen to metal to get to sleep. I just ignore the tall, man in a black suit with long arms and no face standing in the corner of the room. He isn't truly there … right? Just go see a hypnotist ... they always help.

- Adulese

I wasnt talking to you… you dont want religion dont have it I was telling you how I fixed mine.    At night I saw my family murdered by my own hands I saw blood, gore, fire, death everywhere.  I know how it can be.  I got helped and thats how.  You asked for help you want a doctor go to the hospital.  This is not our problem.

@RottingCore:

> @Robin:
>
> > Ignoring your problems won't make them go away.
>
> I do not plan on ignoring them I am currently using this site for information - [https://health.google.com/health/ref/Schizophrenia](https://health.google.com/health/ref/Schizophrenia)

I wasn't talking to you. xD

yes. I'm not really sure if it was my imagination, but…

>! There's this local legend known as "The Dollhouse". Before you cut me off, saying its irrelevant, let me say that it is. Well anyway, there are many versions of how it became. But they all start out with a normal, middle class family living in a standard house. This town is not all that old, most stories say that it happened in the mid-70's. One day, the wife, in other versions the husband, is struck with a sudden case of insanity and kills their children.
>! About 8 to 10 years ago, my family moved. We got the house for about $250K, which is extremely cheap for the area. All because the house was reclaimed by the bank. Apparently the family that lived there before us just disappeared. The bank reclaimed their car and television, but let us keep everything else. Shit was cash. We found a mattress in the attic for some reason, and there were all these nice clay plates. But it still is odd that the family just disappeared, considering how much the property is actually worth.
>! With that saying, the property was worth a lot, but not really the house. The place required some work so my parents had hired a contractor to renovate the inside. A few men came over to check out the house's wiring and structure. I was upstairs at the time, sitting on the balcony, watching the men walk between the rooms. That is when the weird stuff started. One of the workers brought their son with them and he was dicking around on the landing's railing. The railing consisted of metal bars about 6" apart, enough room for the kid to shove his head through easily. Well, he was called so he tried to stand up and pull his head out from between the bars. Thinking that it would just slide out as easily as it entered, the boy was shocked when the bars ended up striking him on the lower jaw. He tried and tried to slide out, but he just couldn't. Luckily his dad was a handyman, once he heard the cries of his confused and frightened son, he rushed over and cut him out of the railing with a saw.
>! It was starting to get crowded as people were gathering on the landing. I decided to move off of it, since the landing didn't appear that strong anyway. I moved off into one of the adjacent rooms, which later became my room. The two opposite walls consisted of a single window, while the other two walls were a closet with a large sliding mirror, and just a wall. The sliding mirror was open and one of the handymen that just didn't really give a duck for the kid was climbing into what appeared to be a crawlspace. I watched him depart into the hole, my eyes following him until he was completely engulfed by the faint ambient yellow light that was emitting from the crawlspace. I expected him to be back soon, it couldn't be all that large. After about 15 minutes I got curious so I looked into it. Inside was just a bar ladder that went downwards ad infinitum. Not too weird, right? Well, there is no way that the crawlspace could lead anywhere. There was only about a foot of clearance between the bedroom's wall and the bathroom. And there was only about a foot of clearance between the floor and the first story. There wasn't even a wall for that room to be surrounded by. I decided not to follow him. Lucky for me, that was a good idea. I don't remember ever seeing that worker leave. There is only one door that leads to the outside world in that house.
>! Two weird things in one day. Well, that was about it, until a year later. That's when this shadow started to appear. One night in August, at about 2am, I started to feel intensely warm under my blankets and my mouth was dry. About to go get a cup of water, as I sat up, I noticed something different, something that shouldn't be there, something that shouldn't be. I watched as a shadow slid out from under my mirror in the moonlight, staggering and growing across the floor towards the opposite window. In somewhat of a daze, I just sat there, watching the thing come into clarity and appearing greatly distorted. Its arms hung at its side, dangling all the way to the floor of which the ends faded into the shadows. Its head fused with its shoulders; two slits glinting in the moonlight determined its eyes. The thing turned towards the wall behind me and began to approach with its 7 foot tall stature. I watched as it got closer, until it was about two feet in front of me. Thats when it squat on its knees and just looked straight forward, looked through me as if something was in the wall behind me. Frozen in fear, I just looked back, eyes fixed on the two empty slits. I woke up the next day thinking it was a dream, however I did find it odd that I slept sitting up.
>! That night, I decided to close the mirrored door, just in case what happened the previous night actually happened. Later, at about 2 again, I woke up, thirsty and extremely warm. As I sat up, I noticed something wrong with the room. The mirrored door was open and a long, slender arm outstretched from the door, gripping the mirrored glass. Instantly I dropped and threw the covers over my head. I didn't care about the heat, I just did not want to see those dead eyes; eyes filled with horrors unspoken of.
>! From then on, I slept with the covers over my head. I learned to disregard the heat. Waking up, drenched with sweat became normal. One day a year later, it was raining outside. The power was out, so I was sitting in my room on the floor in the semi-darkness, light radiating from a small portable lamp. I didn't know what time it was. I don't know what overcame me at that moment, but I had the feeling that something else was there. I called out, asking who it was. I can tell you that, what responded was neither English, nor rendered by a human. I remember, the sound filled me with dread, my head felt as though something was scratching from inside, my ears burnt. I woke up the next morning on the floor, under my bed.
>! In the third year of living there, my family decided to move again because the neighbors sucked. The lady to the left was racist, the girls across the street were preteen cumdumpsters, the lady to the right owned several cats. I have never seen that being again since I left that house.
>! A few years ago, I was talking to a friend. We happened to walk right by the house. Thats when I stopped in front of the metal gate surrounding the 20ft tall double door. He asked my if I had some connection to that house. We sat down in front and I told him of what I saw; he suggested that I should ask them if they witnessed anything odd. I tried knocking at the door, but nobody answered. As I walked away, one of the neighbors stopped me, she said that the house is currently unoccupied. Apparently the owner just disappeared. That was odd, the owner before my family also disappeared.
>! I decided to do some research when I got home. Since the mid 70's, all of the residents of the house have been people that were not that important to society. Average people, people that society can go on without easily and without any notice. And every four years, on leap year, the residents disappeared and the house was reclaimed by the bank. Nobody ever seemed to notice since the people since they weren't too noticeable to begin with. When we bought the house, my father worked for a small start-up company with a total of 8 employees. The company was not yet public so nobody really knew of it. The year we left was one year before leap year. The people who occupied the house after us disappeared one year after. The people who lived there after them followed suite four years later.
>! A year ago, I heard of a local urban legend. The legend of "The dollhouse". There are several variations, but they all ended with the spouse to the insane hiding the bodies in the wall in order to save him/her from a life sentence. The couple slowly stopped leaving the house, eventually they just disappeared.
>! The house's number is 4.

@Zetta:

> yes. I'm not really sure if it was my imagination, but…
>
>
> >! There's this local legend known as "The Dollhouse". Before you cut me off, saying its irrelevant, let me say that it is. Well anyway, there are many versions of how it became. But they all start out with a normal, middle class family living in a standard house. This town is not all that old, most stories say that it happened in the mid-70's. One day, the wife, in other versions the husband, is struck with a sudden case of insanity and kills their children.
> >! About 8 to 10 years ago, my family moved. We got the house for about $250K, which is extremely cheap for the area. All because the house was reclaimed by the bank. Apparently the family that lived there before us just disappeared. The bank reclaimed their car and television, but let us keep everything else. Shit was cash. We found a mattress in the attic for some reason, and there were all these nice clay plates. But it still is odd that the family just disappeared, considering how much the property is actually worth.
> >! With that saying, the property was worth a lot, but not really the house. The place required some work so my parents had hired a contractor to renovate the inside. A few men came over to check out the house's wiring and structure. I was upstairs at the time, sitting on the balcony, watching the men walk between the rooms. That is when the weird stuff started. One of the workers brought their son with them and he was dicking around on the landing's railing. The railing consisted of metal bars about 6" apart, enough room for the kid to shove his head through easily. Well, he was called so he tried to stand up and pull his head out from between the bars. Thinking that it would just slide out as easily as it entered, the boy was shocked when the bars ended up striking him on the lower jaw. He tried and tried to slide out, but he just couldn't. Luckily his dad was a handyman, once he heard the cries of his confused and frightened son, he rushed over and cut him out of the railing with a saw.
> >! It was starting to get crowded as people were gathering on the landing. I decided to move off of it, since the landing didn't appear that strong anyway. I moved off into one of the adjacent rooms, which later became my room. The two opposite walls consisted of a single window, while the other two walls were a closet with a large sliding mirror, and just a wall. The sliding mirror was open and one of the handymen that just didn't really give a duck for the kid was climbing into what appeared to be a crawlspace. I watched him depart into the hole, my eyes following him until he was completely engulfed by the faint ambient yellow light that was emitting from the crawlspace. I expected him to be back soon, it couldn't be all that large. After about 15 minutes I got curious so I looked into it. Inside was just a bar ladder that went downwards ad infinitum. Not too weird, right? Well, there is no way that the crawlspace could lead anywhere. There was only about a foot of clearance between the bedroom's wall and the bathroom. And there was only about a foot of clearance between the floor and the first story. There wasn't even a wall for that room to be surrounded by. I decided not to follow him. Lucky for me, that was a good idea. I don't remember ever seeing that worker leave. There is only one door that leads to the outside world in that house.
> >! Two weird things in one day. Well, that was about it, until a year later. That's when this shadow started to appear. One night in August, at about 2am, I started to feel intensely warm under my blankets and my mouth was dry. About to go get a cup of water, as I sat up, I noticed something different, something that shouldn't be there, something that shouldn't be. I watched as a shadow slid out from under my mirror in the moonlight, staggering and growing across the floor towards the opposite window. In somewhat of a daze, I just sat there, watching the thing come into clarity and appearing greatly distorted. Its arms hung at its side, dangling all the way to the floor of which the ends faded into the shadows. Its head fused with its shoulders; two slits glinting in the moonlight determined its eyes. The thing turned towards the wall behind me and began to approach with its 7 foot tall stature. I watched as it got closer, until it was about two feet in front of me. Thats when it squat on its knees and just looked straight forward, looked through me as if something was in the wall behind me. Frozen in fear, I just looked back, eyes fixed on the two empty slits. I woke up the next day thinking it was a dream, however I did find it odd that I slept sitting up.
> >! That night, I decided to close the mirrored door, just in case what happened the previous night actually happened. Later, at about 2 again, I woke up, thirsty and extremely warm. As I sat up, I noticed something wrong with the room. The mirrored door was open and a long, slender arm outstretched from the door, gripping the mirrored glass. Instantly I dropped and threw the covers over my head. I didn't care about the heat, I just did not want to see those dead eyes; eyes filled with horrors unspoken of.
> >! From then on, I slept with the covers over my head. I learned to disregard the heat. Waking up, drenched with sweat became normal. One day a year later, it was raining outside. The power was out, so I was sitting in my room on the floor in the semi-darkness, light radiating from a small portable lamp. I didn't know what time it was. I don't know what overcame me at that moment, but I had the feeling that something else was there. I called out, asking who it was. I can tell you that, what responded was neither English, nor rendered by a human. I remember, the sound filled me with dread, my head felt as though something was scratching from inside, my ears burnt. I woke up the next morning on the floor, under my bed.
> >! In the third year of living there, my family decided to move again because the neighbors sucked. The lady to the left was racist, the girls across the street were preteen cumdumpsters, the lady to the right owned several cats. I have never seen that being again since I left that house.
> >! A few years ago, I was talking to a friend. We happened to walk right by the house. Thats when I stopped in front of the metal gate surrounding the 20ft tall double door. He asked my if I had some connection to that house. We sat down in front and I told him of what I saw; he suggested that I should ask them if they witnessed anything odd. I tried knocking at the door, but nobody answered. As I walked away, one of the neighbors stopped me, she said that the house is currently unoccupied. Apparently the owner just disappeared. That was odd, the owner before my family also disappeared.
> >! I decided to do some research when I got home. Since the mid 70's, all of the residents of the house have been people that were not that important to society. Average people, people that society can go on without easily and without any notice. And every four years, on leap year, the residents disappeared and the house was reclaimed by the bank. Nobody ever seemed to notice since the people since they weren't too noticeable to begin with. When we bought the house, my father worked for a small start-up company with a total of 8 employees. The company was not yet public so nobody really knew of it. The year we left was one year before leap year. The people who occupied the house after us disappeared one year after. The people who lived there after them followed suite four years later.
> >! A year ago, I heard of a local urban legend. The legend of "The dollhouse". There are several variations, but they all ended with the spouse to the insane hiding the bodies in the wall in order to save him/her from a life sentence. The couple slowly stopped leaving the house, eventually they just disappeared.
> >! The house's number is 4.

tl;dr: HM be screwed if he didn't leave that place.