Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tilesize

Scribbyz

I searched, and couldn't find anything explaining this or if its a possibility. But, is there a way to change the tilesize from 32x32 to 16x16? Sorry if this has been answered, but I am having no luck finding the thread. Appreciate any help sent my way. =D

I am using Eclipse Origins.

UPDATE: Okay, I went into the modConstants.bas and changed the PIC_X, and PIC_Y to 16, but it's still not showing up as that though.

@GM:

> Keep the images 32x32 its better that way. You might mess up the source of the game.

Don't be a bloody idiot. Telling someone they shouldn't try something because they might mess it up? _Everyone_ does that. It's a part of the learning process.

@Scribbyz:

> Well, I had a tileset I made and it was 16x16\. But I am making them 32x32 pretty quickly. So its all good.

If you want to try and make it 16x16, then go ahead. It's not a small task however, and is not suitable for your first source code edit.

@Robin:

> @GM:
>
> > Keep the images 32x32 its better that way. You might mess up the source of the game.
>
> Don't be a bloody idiot. Telling someone they shouldn't try something because they might mess it up? _Everyone_ does that. It's a part of the learning process.
>
> @Scribbyz:
>
> > Well, I had a tileset I made and it was 16x16\. But I am making them 32x32 pretty quickly. So its all good.
>
> If you want to try and make it 16x16, then go ahead. It's not a small task however, and is not suitable for your first source code edit.

I'm fine, thanks though. =)

Fixed. Lol.