Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

EO spell problem.

@Robin:

> @GM:
>
> > I suggest you use Eclipse Evolution Or Eclipse Stables. They're alot easyer to use.
>
> Worst. Advice. Ever.
>
> Origins is the best version of Eclipse around.

Haha you say its the worst advice ever your software isn't eaven that successful!
It has no items or anything you need to make everything yourself the only thing that your software has is the usefull stuff neded in eclipse evolution. If eclipse evolution had that then the game source would be brilliant.

@GM:

> Haha you say its the worst advice ever your software isn't eaven that successful!
> It has no items or anything you need to make everything yourself the only thing that your software has is the usefull stuff neded in eclipse evolution. If eclipse evolution had that then the game source would be brilliant.

![](http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e112/Kite_Minase/Reaction/1280452103589.jpg)

@GM:

> @Robin:
>
> > @GM:
> >
> > > I suggest you use Eclipse Evolution Or Eclipse Stables. They're alot easyer to use.
> >
> > Worst. Advice. Ever.
> >
> > Origins is the best version of Eclipse around.
>
> Haha you say its the worst advice ever your software isn't eaven that successful!
> It has no items or anything you need to make everything yourself the only thing that your software has is the usefull stuff neded in eclipse evolution. If eclipse evolution had that then the game source would be brilliant.

You know what Eclipse Origins also misses? Bugs. If you want to deal with those, then go use Eclipse Evolution or Eclipse Stable like every damn fool would do.

Regards,
  Stephan.

@GM:

> @Robin:
>
> > @GM:
> >
> > > I suggest you use Eclipse Evolution Or Eclipse Stables. They're alot easyer to use.
> >
> > Worst. Advice. Ever.
> >
> > Origins is the best version of Eclipse around.
>

It's meant to be simplistic so that everyone's project won't be the same. Besides, if it already had everything placed perfectly, everyone would become lazy and shove their heads up their ass even further.

@GM:

Right. Origins sucks balls. Because you don't have RM XP graphics in! I love them!
And you don't have enough maps built, also there are no monsters.
Why should I use your engine? It's doesn't offer me a finished game with a lot of yummy bugs.
The only thing that Origins offers is a crappy base for crappy games.
FU ROBIN! I won't use Origins unless oyu make me a game! …

@Konsty:

> @GM:
>
> > Haha you say its the worst advice ever your software isn't eaven that successful!
> > It has no items or anything you need to make everything yourself the only thing that your software has is the usefull stuff neded in eclipse evolution. If eclipse evolution had that then the game source would be brilliant.
>
> Right. Origins sucks balls. Because you don't have RM XP graphics in! I love them!
> And you don't have enough maps built, also there are no monsters.
> Why should I use your engine? It's doesn't offer me a finished game with a lot of yummy bugs.
> The only thing that Origins offers is a crappy base for crappy games.
> FU ROBIN! I won't use Origins unless oyu make me a game! …

YEAH!

Besides i dont see and bugs in eclipse evolution so boid haha!

@GM:

> I know im still with my views, but im serious orgins is alot harder to use I can't add proper items, there is one white and one green background version whats the point?
>
> The one on the left appears on the map, the one on the right appears in your inventory.
>
> @GM:
>
> > The image converter doesnt eaven work properly either.
>
> Yes it does.

@GM:

> Okay, whatever… I am having no problems with EE no bugs so the conversation is closed!

I don't care what engine you use, it's when you start spouting bullshit about my work that I get annoyed at you. Next time, keep your uneducated opinions to yourself.

• 1 month later...